How to develop a long distance relationship when you just met him?

I met a lovely guy at a wedding last week - he was visiting from abroad. We ended up making out intensely and spending the entire evening together (no sex) - it was the best feeling ever and I haven’t stopped thinking about him since.

He flew back to his home country the day after. I got his number from my friend who was the bride and we have been exchanging texts. Problem is that not only does he live in another country, he is also in the military, so it is hard to stay in contact consistently.

He told me he had a really nice evening with me and he wants to see me again because at first I assumed I wouldn’t see him again because of the distance. He said he’s attracted to me and is happy I got his number.

How can I get to know him and develop it into a long distance relationship when contact is very slow and I just met him? I really like this guy, but I feel the success rate is close to zero because of him being in the military and in another country. Any hope? What can I do? There is a spark between us.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Hate to break it to ya buddy but there's like 10% chance here, he's far away/in the military and is busy with his life.. if he really wants you then he'll work to come and get you but do realize he's miles away far away with a lot of men and women between you 2 who knows what could happen.. so what would you do? I guess text or video chat him until it gets old and boring until then you'll see what happens

0|0
    0|0
  • Make sure to take your time until you decide whether or not you actually want a relationship with him. Yes it'll take a while until you get to know him but maybe you should start planning how and when to meet. Start meeting more frequently if possible. If not, there isn't really much you can do. You'll just have to be patient or let it go

0|0
    0|0
  • Move to his home country 😁

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes