Is it acceptable to date a girl taller than me? How do tall girls feel about dating a guy shorter than them?

I’m a guy and I am going to be a junior in college. There is a girl that I like, A LOT. To be honest it’s not even like she is insanely attractive, it’s just that she is very attractive to me personally. I guess it’s just one of those things. The problem is that I am 5’11 ish and she is a solid 6’2. She’s actually on our schools volleyball team. Usually, when I like a girl this much, I wouldn’t hesitate to make a move. However, I am concerned with the height difference. I don’t know how she would feel about it and I don’t know how others would perceive us as a couple. Any advice would help. Do you think this is something to be concerned about? Also, any advice from other tall girls would help too!

02