White girls, would you date an Indian guy?

So I pushed this girl and she told me that she finds me unattractive but also told me that I am attractive according to the Indian Norms but she told me that in future I wouldn't be able to date a white girl becauee they don't find Indian guys attractive, this is what I look like
I asked*
I asked this girl out*

13

Most Helpful Girl

• The thing is that there are many stereotypes about indian guys. They are actually pretty creepy online. However, in your situation... No, I wouldn't say that you will never date white girl just because you are indian.

• What do you mean by creepy? I'm very curious about the stereotypes people have about Indian race.. cause it's just making me go down like it doesn't matter what I do, they gonna see me as an Indian guy, like I'm tagged.

• Yeah... stereotypes are making life difficult. Good luck to you, and dont worry, you will find a girl who will not care about all that media stuff.

• Thanks Mia. I appreciate your time and help