White girls, would you date an Indian guy?

So I pushed this girl and she told me that she finds me unattractive but also told me that I am attractive according to the Indian Norms but she told me that in future I wouldn't be able to date a white girl becauee they don't find Indian guys attractive, this is what I look like
Updates:
I asked*
I asked this girl out*

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The thing is that there are many stereotypes about indian guys. They are actually pretty creepy online. However, in your situation... No, I wouldn't say that you will never date white girl just because you are indian.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean by creepy? I'm very curious about the stereotypes people have about Indian race.. cause it's just making me go down like it doesn't matter what I do, they gonna see me as an Indian guy, like I'm tagged.

• Show All
    • Yeah... stereotypes are making life difficult. Good luck to you, and dont worry, you will find a girl who will not care about all that media stuff.

• Thanks Mia. I appreciate your time and help

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• oh hell yeah i would.
    i think the average indian man is fairly attractive.
    then again, i'm not into the usual guys that white girls look for.

0|0
    0|1
    • What does the average Indian guy looks like? I have my picture in my profile, and what kind of guys white girls look for? Are you in United States, are you white too?

• you look about average and yes i am a white female from the us.
      i think most white girls go for tall, muscular, blondes or brown haired guys most of the time.
      look up justin beiber or someone like him and you'll get an idea lol.

• well that is her opinion on behalf of all the white girls but it doesn't mean that it's true.

You look great so I believe you will be able to. I have a lot of indian friends and believe me they are dating white girls 😊

0|0
    0|1
  • Depends, If he's handsome, intelligent and not creepy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Where do you think I stand? Pic in the profile

• Also give me some example of "creepy" please? Have you dated any Indian guy?

• I have never dated an Indian guy. You look fine.

• I’m not white so maybe you don’t care but I would have no problem dating an Indian guy

0|0
    0|0
    • Have you ever dated one?

• Show All
    • I do care. I've dated Asian girls before, and they say they find me attractive. I've had this girl, telling me something like this that hurted me

• Sure.

0|1
    0|0
  • If he's attractive and we go along well I would.

0|1
    0|1
    • Do you think I'm attractive? Can you see my profile?

• Show All
    • Oh.. I thought you're from United States, thanks for your opinion Alice :) I appreciate it very much

• You're welcome :)

• what do you look like

0|1
    0|0
    • I have my picture in my profile

• Show All
    • not the most attractive guy I have seen, but very handsome.

• Oh thank you :)

• i've dated indian guys.

0|0
    0|1
    • Would you like to share your experience please? Like did that guy asked you out in public? Was he a random person?

• Show All
    • I’ve never dated anyone who’s just randomly approached me in public lol

• I've been faced many problems in process of making friends, intact, I don't have any. It might be because of my super anxiety. So that's the reason I have to approach girls in public cause I don't have any connection with them in real life or daily life

• I could.
    You don't look bad at all

0|0
    0|0
    • Somebody over here told me that I will get two answers and attractiveness scale works with how attrcative the beholder is, the person who's giving me the opinion, anyway where are you from? United States?

• No, I'm from BiH, it's in east Europe

• Maybe if I find him good looking and we got along.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a white girl who has found many Indian guys atractive.
    Based on your photo I would say you are indeed atractive.

0|0
    0|1
    • Thank you Dear 😊 have you dated any Indian guy?

• I have not.

• Your welcome.

• You pushed a girl? Why did you push a girl?

0|0
    0|0
    • I asked this girl out* sorry for misspelled words

• Show All
    • Don't believe everything that girl told you. She can't speak on behalf of every white girl. You're certainly a handsome guy (whether you're Indian or other) who dresses decently. You shouldn't have much difficulty attracting any girl (whether white or other) unless you have a terrible personality.

• I would say that I have problem making friends, Infact, I don't have any, people tell me that when I say something, my voice contains cirticm in it

Recommended myTakes