Guys, when newly dating how often do you make time to see the girl?

How many times a week/month do you hang out... and does the frequency dictate your level of interest in her...
Updates:
Thanks for your opinions guys. Personally I’d agree with most of you and say once a week is best in the beginning to keep it interesting and exciting while you get to know each other, but it should also start to progress to two or three times a week, otherwise questions about that persons actual genuine interest beyond sex starts to arise.

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Im a female but from male family and friends also psy class...

Depends on how invested he is with this female he is dating.

If she is just a fling here n there then only make time when he wants to hit it...

If it's a girl he has interest in then he will make time for his priorities, his fam or friends, work, his "me time" and then time for her after... Doesn't mean he doesn't like her tho she just isn't a major priority...

Investing in a female, now this is where she becomes a priority besides housing, food, employment it's her!!! He gets excited to see her, stoked af talks about you here n there where he tells you my friends wanna meet you, my fam needs to meet you and other serious stuff...

Again it can be spending time from once every other week, to weekends to as many times a week or day he can fit you in to his schedule and how ur schedule permits him to do so...
    Because the more he wants to know you and see you the more he is investing to see if this is something he definitely wants to pursue and make a long-term or something that won't work and he doesn't want to waste years of his life so all depends on the man him self and what he is wanting from a female

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I try for about 1 or 2 times a week, or twice every other week. The frequency doesn't dictate my interest, it's just all the time, i have available.

Plus, it's a new relationship, so i don't need to see them that often. I don't know, i like taking it slow

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Once a week when starting out is a good pace, it let's things settle in to place better and you keep a distance getting to know them more and more gradually over time. Too bad most people are too impatient for this, but if thats the case, then fuck em

2|0
    0|0
  • Probably depends on a lot of things, like how much do I like her? Is there a possibility of sex?

1|0
    0|0
    • That’s what I’m asking... if you really liked her, how often? If you’re not sure about her, how often?

• If I like her everyday all day.

• It really depends. Sometimes we see each other 2-3 times a week. Now we haven't seen each other for 2-3 weeks.

1|2
    0|0
  • Seeing someone too frequently can make their flaws stand out like a white person in a negro spiritual church so there is such a thing as too much time, so several days a week is usually the average I make time to see them buy never every day

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to see her as often as possible but that’s me personally , but most should keep it to a minimum since they might get used to it and then when you stop they get all naggy

1|0
    0|0
  • I try to as much as possible. The only problem is that most women see this as clingy making it confusing. As you don't know if they want to see you on a constant or less frequent basis.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you don't see the person more than everyother day the relationship will spit spudder and fail eventually.

1|1
    0|1
  • Mainly on the weekends. I like to give space and not rush things.

2|0
    0|0
  • When I was dating we saw each other 1-2 times a week for 6 months. I would have liked a little more than that at first.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine lives about an hour away so I try to make it up there once a week. Twice if we're lucky.

2|0
    0|0
  • My guy guy and I try for every day but we're just in uni so guess it'll be different as we age

1|0
    0|0
  • As much as you can. Typically 4 or 3 times a week including weekends

1|0
    0|0
  • Once a week is enough. It's better to meet less frequent than the other way around

1|1
    0|0
  • If I'm really interested maybe 3 times a week. If I'm not maybe 3 times a month.

1|0
    0|0
  • That depends on how much fun we have together

1|1
    0|0
    • Can you elaborate...

• If we have good times and make good memories I would be more inclined to spend more time with you

• Once a week is enough...

2|1
    0|0
  • As much as possible with one day for myself lol

2|1
    0|0
  • She usually works that out.

1|0
    0|0
  • Weekly

2|0
    0|0
  • Never been there but, after a couple of days.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1-2 days a week

1|0
    0|0
  • It's up to them.

1|0
    0|0
  • as much as she wants too

1|0
    0|0
  • At least 2 times a week

1|0
    0|0
  • As much as possible

1|0
    0|0
  • Once a week

1|0
    0|0
  • Once a week, also I try to make her catch me on dates with other girls. Girls love the mind games.

0|0
    3|0
    • I would drop you so quick lmao

• Show All
    • Even girls I would think I could be straightforward with, they thrive on the emotional rollercoaster

• Also, blame it on the fact that girls rather go out with an "ass" rather than put in work themselves and ask out queiter guys

• As much as possible.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes