Guys, when newly dating how often do you make time to see the girl?

How many times a week/month do you hang out... and does the frequency dictate your level of interest in her...
Thanks for your opinions guys. Personally I’d agree with most of you and say once a week is best in the beginning to keep it interesting and exciting while you get to know each other, but it should also start to progress to two or three times a week, otherwise questions about that persons actual genuine interest beyond sex starts to arise.

327

Most Helpful Girl

• Im a female but from male family and friends also psy class...

Depends on how invested he is with this female he is dating.

If she is just a fling here n there then only make time when he wants to hit it...

If it's a girl he has interest in then he will make time for his priorities, his fam or friends, work, his "me time" and then time for her after... Doesn't mean he doesn't like her tho she just isn't a major priority...

Investing in a female, now this is where she becomes a priority besides housing, food, employment it's her!!! He gets excited to see her, stoked af talks about you here n there where he tells you my friends wanna meet you, my fam needs to meet you and other serious stuff...

Again it can be spending time from once every other week, to weekends to as many times a week or day he can fit you in to his schedule and how ur schedule permits him to do so...
    Because the more he wants to know you and see you the more he is investing to see if this is something he definitely wants to pursue and make a long-term or something that won't work and he doesn't want to waste years of his life so all depends on the man him self and what he is wanting from a female

Most Helpful Guy

• I try for about 1 or 2 times a week, or twice every other week. The frequency doesn't dictate my interest, it's just all the time, i have available.

Plus, it's a new relationship, so i don't need to see them that often. I don't know, i like taking it slow