I am not good for him, he deserves better? How do I tell him?

MY boyfriend and I are complete opposites, he's a full on country guy and I am a city girl. But he's so supportive of me. I like him a lot, even love him. But I just don't feel like I am good enough, I got fired from 2 jobs already. I still have a job now I can make a career out of. I am told I am gonna ruin it over there too. I am in debt, and am really overweight and trying to lose weight. I don't look like this girl and I probably never will. I always see them running down my street and all the guys looking at them.. I was hanging with my boyfriend yesterday and he glanced at them. And It broke my heart cause I don't think he is attracted to me. I am really fucking chubby and flabby.. He says he loves me and likes me the way I am. He said he likes my height (I am super short) I am pale, and I am chubby.. I am a brunette with blue eyes. But I hate how I look, even if I lost the weight I still have chubby cheeks.. He deserves better and I don't know how to tell him.. He glanced at those girls running but I still feel like he doesn't want me.. He deserves one of these girls.. And don't say guys don't want these girls cause I know guys want these girls.. I know a lot of them with a great personality.. so I am out of this.I am not good for him, he deserves better? How do I tell him?

Gonna break up with him. He downgraded from me.

210

Most Helpful Guy

• You maybe do not deserve him. Mostly because you refuse to believe and respect the guy. He Chose You. He could have gone for one of those girls but he didn't. You need to learn to respect that he is a big boy able to make his own decisions. Including choosing who he wants to be with.

If you are insecure about your body then fix it. Take a jog or even a walk every day. Swap out the candy and soda for water and a carrot. But hey. Apparently a great guy wants you. That must mean you are worth having, you know?

So chin up. Woman it up and make a positive change or accept that he can choose what he wants. Even if that is You.

• I seriously try to lose it but it's like it's out of my control... my mom even gave up helping me cause she said it will probably never happen.. I just can't stop. It's a horrible habit, what's gonna happen when I have kids? I am gonna be the fat whale mother..

• Ask him to help you then. Silly. That is what you have partners for. Besides, most guys will jump at the chance to give their girlfriend a fun spanking if she didn't exercise.
      Try a different angle is what I am saying. Jogging 20 minutes a day for a year /will/ give significant results. It is a matter of being consistent. The first two weeks are hard. After that your body gets 'addicted' and it becomes progressively easier.

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop feeling like you don’t deserve a great guy. You have the power to change if you want to change. You can exercise, you can diet. Be more confident in the control that you have with your life. Notice he’s with you—not those other girls.

• Maybe he wants too and I am holding him back from someone.. someone told me that guys lower their standards and date fatties.. :/ Cause that's what they can only get and aren't attracted to them..

• I know any guy would want this girl..

• Nope. Not every guys into the weird “look how pretty I am” posts. Be happy about who you are as a person and change if you want to.