I am not good for him, he deserves better? How do I tell him?

MY boyfriend and I are complete opposites, he's a full on country guy and I am a city girl. But he's so supportive of me. I like him a lot, even love him. But I just don't feel like I am good enough, I got fired from 2 jobs already. I still have a job now I can make a career out of. I am told I am gonna ruin it over there too. I am in debt, and am really overweight and trying to lose weight. I don't look like this girl and I probably never will. I always see them running down my street and all the guys looking at them.. I was hanging with my boyfriend yesterday and he glanced at them. And It broke my heart cause I don't think he is attracted to me. I am really fucking chubby and flabby.. He says he loves me and likes me the way I am. He said he likes my height (I am super short) I am pale, and I am chubby.. I am a brunette with blue eyes. But I hate how I look, even if I lost the weight I still have chubby cheeks.. He deserves better and I don't know how to tell him.. He glanced at those girls running but I still feel like he doesn't want me.. He deserves one of these girls.. And don't say guys don't want these girls cause I know guys want these girls.. I know a lot of them with a great personality.. so I am out of this.I am not good for him, he deserves better? How do I tell him?

Updates:
Gonna break up with him. He downgraded from me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You maybe do not deserve him. Mostly because you refuse to believe and respect the guy. He Chose You. He could have gone for one of those girls but he didn't. You need to learn to respect that he is a big boy able to make his own decisions. Including choosing who he wants to be with.

If you are insecure about your body then fix it. Take a jog or even a walk every day. Swap out the candy and soda for water and a carrot. But hey. Apparently a great guy wants you. That must mean you are worth having, you know?

So chin up. Woman it up and make a positive change or accept that he can choose what he wants. Even if that is You.

1|0
    0|0
    • I seriously try to lose it but it's like it's out of my control... my mom even gave up helping me cause she said it will probably never happen.. I just can't stop. It's a horrible habit, what's gonna happen when I have kids? I am gonna be the fat whale mother..

• Ask him to help you then. Silly. That is what you have partners for. Besides, most guys will jump at the chance to give their girlfriend a fun spanking if she didn't exercise.
      Try a different angle is what I am saying. Jogging 20 minutes a day for a year /will/ give significant results. It is a matter of being consistent. The first two weeks are hard. After that your body gets 'addicted' and it becomes progressively easier.

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop feeling like you don’t deserve a great guy. You have the power to change if you want to change. You can exercise, you can diet. Be more confident in the control that you have with your life. Notice he’s with you—not those other girls.

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe he wants too and I am holding him back from someone.. someone told me that guys lower their standards and date fatties.. :/ Cause that's what they can only get and aren't attracted to them..

• I know any guy would want this girl..

• Nope. Not every guys into the weird “look how pretty I am” posts. Be happy about who you are as a person and change if you want to.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Stop complaining about your weight, you can do something about it. If you want to sexy, then do something about looking sexy. Go to the gym, go running, eat healthy food.

If you want a good body, then you have to work hard to have a good body. Your sitting there complaining about your weight, there many people who genetic disorders or disabilities that they can't do anything about. Just take look at steven hawkings one the greatest scientist of your time, he has life, and was out there doing great things for this world, He wasn't feeling sorry for him. The poor was stuck in the wheel chair.

There disable athletes out there who are performing great feats, performing in the Olympics, even have partners.

Sorry to be a bastard towards you, but really what is your excuse? except the self pity. If you want to sexy, then go out do something about it. Its that simple.

Complaining is for CRY BABIES.

Grow some guts, and be leader of your life. Cause if you don't someone else will do it for you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Alright

• Show All
    • Change your attitude young lady, if you have a bad attitude, life will treat you bad. If you have a good attitude, amazing things will happen for you. Depending on your attitude, depends on how your life turns out. Do you want to have a great life, or a shit life, that's up to you.

• Watch this video , it might inspire you to change things.
      www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkJLTGweKl0

• >He says he loves me and likes me the way I am. He said he likes my height (I am super short) I am pale, and I am chubby

Read over the whole post again. Then read over the part I outlined. If this doesn't motivate you to shed some weight and look the best you can not only for him but for yourself, then you'll always feel this way.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why do you think he is lying to you? Is it him or are you projecting your own insecurities on him. Don't worry if he looks at other girls. Guts look. Girls look. Its human nature. But don't insist that your fears are what is in his head. Never assume that every guy wants girls like the pictures you posted. It isn't remotely true. Different strokes for different folks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't deserve someone because I don't look good enough... Well you questioningthis make me feel better because I left my girlfriend because I'm a shit human being with low self control.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just trust in his words and be happy with him and make him happy as much as you can as long as he loves you and you love him then you are both doing fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok I am shutting this down now. He might want to be with those other girls, but that does not mean you are worth any less then them. YOU shouldn't FEEL LIKE YOUR NOT WORTHY OF ANYONE!! You might not be skinny, who give af? Sure youvr got your problems, everybody has problems, everybody gets dicked over by life. Talk to him, let him know how you feel plain and simple, and let him decide it he deserve better. Because he may be thinking, the exact same!! He might feel unworthy of you. You ever think that?

0|0
    0|0
    • Unworthy of me? Meaning I am his last resort? I get it..

• Show All
    • He probably doesn't see it that way. Listen, What Im trying to say is that nobody should make you feel like you need to change to be worthy. You can change, sure, but only if you want to... Im not making this better, Am I? Sorry, Im just trying to help.

• Saw the update. Sorry, I couodnt help.

• Dude! WTH? I, like, you know, franky, I don't understand how people don't love themselves! Why do you think you aren't good enough for him? Because of the fatty tissues? Because you're " really fucking chubby and flabby"? WHAT DOES APPEARANCE HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?
    You're your own. You're your own, pretty self with or without fatty tissues. Don't let anyone pull you down or make you feel bad about yourself. Chubby or not, you have a heart. You don't have to look slim!
    If, your boyfriend can look beyond it all, why not you?
    When will you start accepting yourself?
    Body positivity... where did all go?
    Self love... where did it go?

0|0
    0|0
  • They look like creeps sans weirdos.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust me you will happy with her

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe i'm in similar situation as you, but on the other side. Reading what you posted i began to wonder if you were my girl, but luckily she doesn't have blue eyes, other than that the description matches. she's super short, chubby and very self conscious about her appearance, when she looks in the mirror all she says she sees are imperfections and is generally unhappy about her appearance. Objectivelly i dare to say that i look better than her, if i dress well i'm fairly attractive.
    Those girls you posted? I notice them in real life, every man does, sometimes fantasize about them and such. But that is only lust, nothing more. Even if my girl looked 10/10 i'd still think about them, people , men especially are genetically wired to always look for potential mates.
    That being said i would never think about trading my girl for one of them. I love her and she means everything to me, without her im just a shell of what i currently am and no amount of hot girls could fill the void that that plain chubby girl would leave behind. Looks are overrated. I wish my girl could see herself at least a little bit the way i see her, beautiful just the way she is. If your boyfriend is anything like me then he found some things about you attractive that you dont know about. Best advice i can give you is to talk to him, its not good to keep these doubts to yourself as it can grow into bigger issues down the line. You two are partners first. Gl

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes