Girls, Would you date a guy who's very attractive and makes you feel good but has no job and no car and didn't finish high school?

Updates:
What would you think of a guy like that?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how willing they were to look for a job or go back to school. I don't want to date someone who I would have to completely support for the rest of my life, but would be happy to help them, if they needed time to get their life together if we were in a relationship. So completely depends on their attitudes towards those things.

1|1
    0|0
    • So, If he treated you good and got a job and made some effort in other areas. That would improve how you feel about him?

• Yes. Someone's attitude towards self-sufficiency is important. It's important for me that they want to be able to support themselves at some point, but they don't need to be at that point yet.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• No, I wouldn’t.

0|1
    0|0
    • What would you think of a guy like that?

• Show All
    • You asked. Being attractive doesn’t make you a good partner, and it doesn’t make you interesting.

• Ok, I'm sorry. you're totally right.. I asked for your opinion and you gave it to me.. I'm a Loser and I have to fix it if I want girls to treat me differently or have better things.. I'll do my best..

• I would not

1|0
    0|0
  • I would

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe, I doubt he would be anything serious though

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes