Would guys like me if I'm not as feminine?

I'm not really as feminine and not a stereotypical type of girl. My facial features might be feminine, however when it comes to personality I'm not really as feminine.
For example, I don't know anything about makeup, I'm not overly emotional, I play video games, don't have really long hair, I don't obsess over my looks, I don't complicate things, I don't like gossiping, I feel like I understand guys more than girls sometimes cause all the girls I know seem to be way different than me, but I relate to some guys I know. I do take care of my skin though and stuff, still have care for myself a bit cause I think everyone should at least take care of themselves if anything.
I also take harsh criticism which I noticed that not many girls I know can take.
I don't know whether how I am is considered unattractive or attractive or perhaps neither.
I definitely need opinions on this.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I can tell you what you look like and where you stand in the ratings. It really doesn't mean your not feminine and your attractiveness has to do with what guy finds you ideal

0|0
    0|0
  • It might be more like they think you're friend zoning them. If you want a relationship you have to show interest not just be their friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • That’s cool

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes