Guys, Have you ever fell in love with a narcissist or a sociopath? If so, how do you break free?

I'm deeply in love with a person who shows signs of both narcissism and sociopathic behavior. I have never been the type to just deal with someone who walks all over me. He makes me so weak for him. He recently cheated on me and blamed me bc u didn't make him feel wanted enough.. but the reason we got there is bc he was mistreating me.. I had a miscarriage and he didn't even show any ounce of feelings about it, it was as if he didn't care. When we talked about the cheating, he said , he didn't care that he broke my heart. I KNOW I should walk away, but it hurts not being with him... I dony get it, it's not like I'm the type of girl who can't fer a guy... I'm hit on daily.. but its line he has me hypnotized into believing that he is the only one for me... I hate this guy wrenching hurtful feeling... I've never been "that girl." .. with him, I am. Anyways, I want to break free, but i don't know how to begin. He makes me feel bad for him.. n worse about my self worth. I just dont get how someone could constantly break someones heart and could care less.

2