How can you tell if a guy is just trying to sleep with you?

Things got a little hot and heavy on our last date and we decided to slow down. Is he just trying to come to my place to try and get in my pants?How can you tell if a guy is just trying to sleep with you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ummm it doesn't seem like he is trying to make that sort of move there. He is trying to tell you he is chill with anything. Now if given the chance, yeah, he would bang your brains out. But he doesn't seem to be pushing it. He probably genuinely likes you and just wants to do anything with you.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish I had a guy that once just trying to sleep with me.

0|0
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• If you guys are dating, isn't sex and a relationship the usual goal? Yes, he wants in your pants. But he isn't coming off all douchebag about it. So I say he is still interested in dating you.

1|0
    0|0
  • It seems like he's trying to get in your pants but unsure if he's truly interested. Maybe wait a little. If he gets upset about it then you know he's not interested in your personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • He gets into your bed and starts snoring. Then you know he just wants to sleep with you.

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean maybe he is, I don't think it's necessarily so though. He said seeing the movie was fine too, which doesn't spell a convenient time for getting ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • No sex for the first month. If he's still around then he's not a player

0|0
    0|0
    • We’ve known each other for almost 2 months

• Show All
    • Yeah, we haven’t had sex yet

• Good. That's even better.

• Doesn't seem like it no

1|0
    0|0