How can you tell if a guy is just trying to sleep with you?

Things got a little hot and heavy on our last date and we decided to slow down. Is he just trying to come to my place to try and get in my pants?How can you tell if a guy is just trying to sleep with you?

29

Most Helpful Guy

• Ummm it doesn't seem like he is trying to make that sort of move there. He is trying to tell you he is chill with anything. Now if given the chance, yeah, he would bang your brains out. But he doesn't seem to be pushing it. He probably genuinely likes you and just wants to do anything with you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish I had a guy that once just trying to sleep with me.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE