I've made a mistake how should I fix it?

I'm have borderline personality disorder and aspergers. I have trouble making eye contact, starting basic conversations, I'm very obsessive, and lack to a large extent the ability to read body language. These are just my aspergers symptoms. I'm also desparate, needy, feel worthless, empty, moody, depressed, have difficulty managing my emotions, and have extreme trouble with boundaries both my own and respecting others at times. Us borderline's tend to attract codependents but these relationships tend to be very unhealthy. My ex is a codependent. We've been broken up for 6 months. I ended things because she was talking about moving in and having kids a month in and we were sexually incompatible. I was too big and her to small and tight. I made the mistake of asking her to hang out Tuesday because I was feeling desperate and lonely. How do I fix this? I'm anxious she is gonna want to get back together.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• How do you fix the mistake of asking her to hang out on Tuesday?
    How about being honest with her that's your best option.
    I'm pretty sure she knows you well enough to know how impulsive you are, try honesty.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes