Am I wrong to be pissed?

I was supposed to hang out with my friends the other day, haven't hung out with them in a month or so. My girlfriend though was upset because she wanted to hang out that day (I'll admit I only told her a few days in advance, but still in advance). She sort of got upset (sad not mad) and guilt tripped me a bit. I finally budged and said I would reschedule with them and hangout with her. She seemed a bit happier that we were gonna go out (my friends were understanding too). Next day and she doesn't text me at all for hours, and finally at the time I was supposed to go out with friends, cancels plans with me because she said something came up at home. Am I wrong to be pissed over this? She ignores me all day, makes me cancel plans, and then cancels on me...

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No you aren't wrong. And you having a girlfriend doesn't automatically mean your free time has to be spent with her. If you wanna be with the fellas, you reschedule with her. If she's "the one", you've got the rest of your life with her. You name something clear with her: you're hanging out with the fellas at least once every two weeks. You'll spend the rest of your free time with her. If she has an issue with this, you be ready to bounce. She's gonna be like this forever if you don't bring the gauntlet down

0|0
    0|0
  • You have all the right to be mad and she was rude to do this she should've at least told you few hours before

0|0
    0|0
  • no u are not

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes