How do I impress a date on the first date?

Just looking for tips from anyone to share.

1851

Most Helpful Guy

• Never try to impress people in the first place, you shouldn't need to do that with anyone, if you have to, that person is the problem in the first place, attitude problems stamped in the forehead on the other one, that person should impress you than that they doesn't have that shitty attitude.

Don't try to be someone you aren't, don't give gifts (are you gonna buy the person in some way), don't put that person on a pedestal, never aspect to pay for her, don't try to be funny if you don't do that shit normally, be honest, low effort with high energy works best, ask questions and follow up questions on the answers especially more personal ones on those answers she gives, answer her questions and let her continue to ask and you answer for a while before shifting focus, the more personal it gets with the questions the better deep connecting you both gonna get if it flow both ways, own the silence dont feel it's awkward, if you feel it's awkward she is probably gonna feel the same after a moment, don't be afraid of physically contact like holding hands have your hand on her arm shoulder back but take it away before she takes it away when you notice she is going to, eye contact, don't be afraid of having it, think of something nice when you doing it, like she is in to you, you like her, she is cute/adorable, don't think or feel it's awkward or creepy when you look in to her eyes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Basically, a nice restaurant, fancy car, nice suit doesn't mean shit for me. Sure its nice, but its just the cherry on top of the cake. The icing and the actual cake is the conversation and the attraction. Being able to completely avoid small talk is best, you need to ask about her, get to know her, not details about her life, but really try and get to know what kind of person she is. If you get her to talk about something she cares about you've hit the jackpot.
    Then if you do fuck her after, you gotta be good at that too.

• You're my kind of girl. Out of all the first dates described here I wanna be on this one. This one is real AF

• Also, I feel like I need to clear this part up, I know the expression is "Icing on the cake" but the icing is my favourite part, whereas I don't care much for the cherry.