If a guy doesn’t have recent pics on Instagram? Should I be cautious?

This guy I work with asked for my IG page but made up an excuse (or so I think) as to why he couldn’t request me right away. Then a few days later he requestes me and I follow him back. Then I see he doesn’t have any pictures since January of this year but was active before. Should i be suspicious? Maybe he has a girlfriend? Seems like he could have used those few days to take pics out? I don’t know maybe I’m paranoid.

2768

Most Helpful Guy

• Listen guys who are at the Alpha male status don't spend a lot of time on social media unless necessary. Mainly because their too busy being badass, focusing on self improvement or attaining wealth and power. Plus some men in this world may be introverts, not the shy nice guys you run away from, just the "I like to spend time alone to reflect and recharge my social battery" types.

Most Helpful Girl

• if you ask me, it's a good sign he doesn't frequently post pictures. it means he's not addicted to social media nor does he need validation from others, also that he has other priorities and confidence. i bet you wouldn't like him to be some Instagram celebrity either 😊