When will he like me?

So a few months ago I met this guy while we were rehearsing for a musical. It wasn't love at first sight (not for me at least) anyway, we didn't spoke to each other till 2 months earlier. He asked for my number etc and then we started texting, a lot. He said I caught his attention on the very first day but that he never really had the chance to start a conversation. Since then I went by his house a lot and we would make out. I'm 18 and he's 34 by the way. I noticed that he wanted to go a step further, sexually. But I've asked him to slow down a bit. He totally understood and was very gentle like he always is. He never forced anything on me, he has always been very respectful towards me. A few days later we went on a date to the zoo, he held my hand, hugged me sweetly and kissed me in public like we were already a couple for years. Then one day he told me that he isn't a guy who likes polygamy, and I wasn't mad or anything because we weren't in a relationship but I would lie if I told you it didn't hurt me a bit. I'm glad that he was honest and told me from the beginning. He also told me that he has 2 sexually partners that he sees occasionally and that he didn't wanted me as just a third regular but that he really likes me.

Not that long ago we had sex for the first time and I didn't regret it all. Ather that I asked him if we were still just friends with benefits and he said yes. I honestly told him that I can't handle the friends with benefits thing, that I already liked I'm too much to share him with anybody. He answered me truthfully and told me that he would lie if he told me that I'm going to be the only one, but maybe with time. 3 days later he surprised me to go snowboarding, he asked me if i wanted to go on a date with him and I said yes. So we went snowboarding and like in the zoo he hugged me kissed me like a real couple.

But we are still just FWB?

12