How much does an apartment cost?

Me and my girlfriend want to move in together this summer and we need an apartment to do that. How much does a cheap apartment typically cost in a small town? We only need it a few months until I go to college.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• It all depends on the prices in your area. Small towns can suck. I have lived in a few that had very few apartments, so the demand was higher than it should have been. You will also need to pay attention to lease options. Most places have you sign a one year lease with penalties if you break that lease. But being in a small town, you may have the advantage of dealing face to face with the actual owner, and can get some slack in that area.

Most Helpful Girl

• Really depends on where you move to. The amenities and what you can afford..