Have woman cheated on men before and if so what was your reasoning?

Does anyones partners have any qwerky sexual kinks interlinked with sharing?

10

10
  • In my last relationship im sad to say that i did. My boyfriend was an asshole and he ignored me for a week before his birthday when he all of a sudden said that he's going to vegas and didn't want me to go. So i was pissed and slept with someone else to get back. But in all reality i regret it very much because it was childish and should have just broken up with him. My boyfriend now though he's into the whole i want to watch you with someone else and sharing couples thing and im not so he doesn't want to do it since it makes me uncomfortable

• Thats a new perspective so its because u didn't have the attention... fair enough thats quite a kink to have :-/ :-) does it not interest u at all have u spoke to him about why ur not keen? Maybe u can start small and see if there's some middle ground?