Is he a nice guy?

Boyfriend and I hung out yesterday and I am always so happy with him! He makes me so happy. We went to a gas station and he got gas and everything and he asked me if I would like to go inside and get something and he paid for it. Then before I left to go to his house (we live about an hour away from each other) he told me have a safe trip. We take turns driving to each others towns. He pays for us whatever we do. Then we went on a hike, and had a great time. He then told me how he liked my height and smile and nose piercing and chubby cheeks (the ones on my face). He told me I looked good yesterday, was wearing a tank top and some skinny jeans. So he mustve liked that on me? I am so insecure in tanks cause they show my arms and I hate my arms lol. But I was confident yesterday and wore it. Now I have no problem wearing tanks. Anyways, he then texted me today saying how good I looked, and that I was good the way I am. It was pouring outside so he was driving around for a little bit he told me "I wanna wait till this rain stops a little before I leave you off so you don't get wet" then he pulls up to my car (that was in his driveway) and let me out. Even asked for a kiss lol. He hasn't ever pressured me into sex or anything or told me to send him nudes. Is this guy a nice guy? He was sooooooo shy when I first met him.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• He is a great guy and his very respectful, you found yourself a catch!

Most Helpful Guy