Boyfriend said this to me?

Boyfriend mentioned yesterday that when he was in high school he used to be a little bit of a bully. I asked him what made you change? He said that he stopped hanging around the bad group of friends and focused on working and his hobby farming. Do you think he changed? He doesn't ever put me down, he always brings me up. Can bullies change if they stop hanging out with the enablers?

44

Most Helpful Guy

• hey change is real. I used to be a porn addict and i changed, i changed my friends and that helped me like 90%

• That's good to hear! Good for you :)

• You could be a great influence for him, if he's still progression dont give up on him, invest in him. I had a lot of support and people investing a bunch of love and effort into me. You show your boyfriend you car and want him to continue to change and be better he will treasure you for it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Bullies can change. Besides they dont bully everyone espcially not the persom theyre datinf