Whats going on?

what really frustrates me is that my mom who i never lived with told me that my boyfriend ( who did so much for me and the father of my child -2 - ) stepsister had kissed him on the mouth and he backed away. she found out this info from psychic i think because my sisters would ask her questions about their relationship too and its either that or maybe she is a witch or maybe she is brainwashing me and my sisters? but i only think of this and asked her what happened in the past because i was thinking she could find out that information because the stepsister who is 30 something years old sent him pic of her in a penguin outfit that was one of those big animal onesie for bigger kids. i asked him why did she do that and he said her mom which is his stepmom gave her that for Christmas when he took my son to go visit them. i asked him didn't he think it was weird she sent you a picture that you didn't respond too? and he denies that its strange. so all of this plus my moms shit is making me really believe that something is going on between them behind my back. she sent him this picture too after i left his moms house because i got into an argument with his mom thats what makes it strange for me.. i stopped talking to my mom for possibly brainwashing me and not apologizing and living her life like thats okay... this is seriously affecting me you don't know how bad i don't know who is betraying me. but either way i still think the stepsister sorta probably has feelings for him because when his dad died she brought the house when her mom and his dad lived and my boyfriend still gets his 'death"checks sent there from when the stepmom still lived there... like if he knows it bothers me why won't he change the address to his moms? he told me she asked when he was going to pick up his checks too. I don't know this whole situation frustrates me and he portrays and carries himself as this moral guy so i hope none of this is true. i just don't know if I'm being brainwashed

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Don't get worried

0|0
    0|0
    • don't get worried about whaat? I've been having this in the back of my head for almost a year now

• Show All
    • I can't just even imagine

• ok but this doesn't help me.. don't get worried about what? i have two problems here you are just judging my situation..

Recommended myTakes