Boyfriend not replying my messages?

I have an online boyfriend and we started dating about three months ago. We used this app to communicate with each other and the app has like a bunch of communities, means I met him in one of them. So, my boyfriend would often be active at another community and he has a lot of friends there (including girls) and he would be inactive and talk less in our community. So what’s wrong with him? Are my texting habits (responsive af, able to reply within minutes) bothering him? Or should I just not overthink things and let him have his own quality time?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don’t you try asking him how he feels and go from there?

• He often says he loves me but I don’t think he’s making an effort out of it. TBH I’m not even sure either, sometimes I think I’m overthinking and I should give him space but another part of me just wants more attention.

• It’s okay to feel like you want more attention. You just have to find a productive solution to address those feelings

• Okay thanks a lot