Girls, Would tall girls date a guy shorter than them?

I’m a guy and I am going to be a junior in college. There is a girl that I like, A LOT. To be honest it’s not even like she is insanely attractive, it’s just that she is very attractive to me personally. I guess it’s just one of those things. The problem is that I am 5’11 ish and she is a solid 6’2. She’s actually on our schools volleyball team. Usually, when I like a girl this much, I wouldn’t hesitate to make a move. However, I am concerned with the height difference. I don’t know how she would feel about it and I don’t know how others would perceive us as a couple. Any advice would help. Do you think this is something to be concerned about?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Hmmm if you really like her, then that's nothing to do with people around you but it's her choice if she also likes you. I mean if you two both in love with each other, you two wouldn't care how will people look at you two as being a couple.

0|0
    0|0
  • You won't know how she feels about it until you ask her... my boyfriends shorter than me, my boyfriend before was shorter than me... yes it limits my heel wearing ability, but i think that something i am willing to sacrafice

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes