Why won't she talk to me?

So I met this girl a few months ago and we exchanged numbers and were talking for like two weeks before we went on a date. We have a lot in common and get along like a house on fire she told me she was starting to really like me and was excited to see what the future will be like for us. She would text me every morning and we would talk all day.
Then we went out fior dinner and everything seemed like it was going well then we at down for dinner and she wouldn't look at me or even really talk to me i got the feeling something was wrong, after dinner I walked her to her car and she said she was just really nervous because she likes me and that she had a good time and she would call me the next day and that was Almost a month ago.. I've tried to call her Nd text her but I get nothing.. I don't want to give up on her because I've fallen for her.. Why would she do something like that? And what should I do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• How did tou react to her different behaviour during the dinner date? If you ignored it then it probably made whatever was bothering her worse. Sometimes people go through stuff that makes them push people away or they get anxious and exclude themselves. If you know her address then maybe send her a letter, it's extra effort to getting her to talk to you. Only let her know you still think about her and care for her, don't say anything to make her feel like you're forcing her to talk to you

0|1
    0|0
    • I brought it up I said your acting a little different is everything ok? And she told me everything was fine. Thanks for your reply I might try writing her a letter

• Did she know how u looked like before u guys met up. Maybe something about your appearance scared her off. She probably said she's nervous bullshit as an excuse. Or 2. She just wanted u to pay for food or 3. It was awkard

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes