Should I let my boyfriend see me without makeup?

So my boyfriend told me he's in love with me but I was thinking.. I should tell him I wear makeup, so he doesn't feel cheated when he finds out it isn't all natural... What do you think?

Should I let my boyfriend see me without makeup?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Is that your picture? The one just above the replies you've received? If so, he already knows and likely hopes that you show him you as your unfiltered self. It's quite a turn on for some men I feel. Look at it this way better yet and hopefully it provides some clarification, the clothes don't make the man, the man makes the man. 🤸Try to understand🤸 goodluck ✌️

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Is that you on that pic?
    He probabaly already knows that you‘re wearing make up.
    And yeah i bet he doesn‘t love you just for your looks, love is not based on that.
    But if you‘re not comfortable around him without make up it‘s ok but actually you have nothing to worry about.

0|0
    0|0
    • But so many guys on here say they feel tricked by make up. If he doesn't know I'm wearing it should I tell him or just take it off and see if he still loves me?

• What kind of make up are you talking about? He probably knows and sees that you‘re wearing make up.
      If you‘re conscious without it, tell him. But i think it‘s not much of a big deal.
      I‘d appreciate if you described me how much make up you usually have on your face? Full face, contouring, eyebrows?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If you look like a entirely different person without your make up, then you likepy are overdoing it.

But to answer your q, of course. You cannot go through life wearing make up 24/7. At some point he will see.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, you should tell him. If he just loves you because of your appearance then maybe he's not the one for you and also I feel just by looking at your photo that even without make-up you're still beautiful. 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont see any point in being in a relationship with someone if you have to wear a mask in their company

0|1
    0|0
  • We know almost every girl wears make up. You're not cheating him by always trying to look your best for him. It'll happen when it happens. You don't have to make it a point and plan an event.

0|1
    0|0
  • Gosh! Just how long does that take you to apply? lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean thats not your real face?😵😵😵

0|0
    0|0
    • It's not, but he's a man. They struggle to know when a woman is wearing make up. They feel deceived when they find out.

• Im pretty sure any persom with functioning eyes and a normal iq could tell that wasn't your real face.

• I don't see any reason why you wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • What kind of a fetish is this?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah... naked

0|0
    0|0
  • um. what?

0|0
    0|0
  • Makeup is not good for you, you should not use it helps skin cancer kill you

0|0
    0|2

Recommended myTakes