Should I let my boyfriend see me without makeup?

So my boyfriend told me he's in love with me but I was thinking.. I should tell him I wear makeup, so he doesn't feel cheated when he finds out it isn't all natural... What do you think?

58

Most Helpful Guy

• Is that your picture? The one just above the replies you've received? If so, he already knows and likely hopes that you show him you as your unfiltered self. It's quite a turn on for some men I feel. Look at it this way better yet and hopefully it provides some clarification, the clothes don't make the man, the man makes the man. 🤸Try to understand🤸 goodluck ✌️

Most Helpful Girl

• Is that you on that pic?
    He probabaly already knows that you‘re wearing make up.
    And yeah i bet he doesn‘t love you just for your looks, love is not based on that.
    But if you‘re not comfortable around him without make up it‘s ok but actually you have nothing to worry about.

• But so many guys on here say they feel tricked by make up. If he doesn't know I'm wearing it should I tell him or just take it off and see if he still loves me?

• What kind of make up are you talking about? He probably knows and sees that you‘re wearing make up.
      If you‘re conscious without it, tell him. But i think it‘s not much of a big deal.
      I‘d appreciate if you described me how much make up you usually have on your face? Full face, contouring, eyebrows?