Sex of first date?

If a girl had sex on her first date , what do you guyz think of her , what would you girls do if he asked for it

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not one to sleep around with people, I tend to want to stick with one so I think I'd say no and make them wait until I get to know them and if I'm actually interested in them in the long term

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't want sex on the first date, because having sex gets in the way of getting to now the person. I don't want sex with a stranger, but with someone I love.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• not sure why you are asking 90% of you girls are whores
    MGTOW does not lie
    neither does my GOD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb7Tm2J-37U&t=172s

0|0
    0|0
  • I highly doubt I'd be willing to have sex on the first date, but assuming there is enough of an immediate connection then maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think the date was to have sex not to get to know your friend. Now if a guy asked for it on the first meeting , if I was the woman a quick slap on the face would be called for...

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't think any of her other than she's reckless, I mean, she could be putting herself in some danger here, but I have no real moral judgements

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't consider her marriage material, that's for sure. Maybe we can fuck for a while but I certainly wouldn't consider getting serious

0|0
    0|0
  • On a date? No... different to a one night stand though

0|0
    0|0
  • Each to their own tbh, but yeah I wouldn't do it personally

0|0
    0|0
  • You do what you feel is right, it's all about connection

0|0
    0|0
  • Cool it's up to you I'm up for it if you want to it's up to the girl I'll would say

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex on the first date is a no go...

0|0
    0|0
  • Sloot.

0|0
    0|0
  • If both are agree I am agree too

0|0
    0|0
  • Yamero nigga get some help

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually I'd say sex on a first date is a big NO NO...

My and my current SO, had our first date, it went for 8 hours before we went home (we met at 7pm) and there was a connection there, and i broke rule i said i wouldn't...

it all depends on circumstances

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes