I'm in love with my best friend and don't know what to do, any advice?

I'm in love with my best friend and can't tell her how I feel.
I've know her for so long and it's been the funnest time of my life. She always made my day better when we worked together and she was the best part of my week.
But, whenever I try to tell her, I choke up and can't express what I feel. I start to stutter, feel anxious, and can never say my words. I want to tell her how I feel and how she means so much to me and inspires me to improve myself and be happy.

Tl;dr
Any advice on overcoming my fear?

78

Most Helpful Girl

• If you see a Sign any Time that is Telling you she just Might feel the same, Then sit her down.
    However, If you have Never seen Anything to Give you even One clue, You may be out of Pot Luck.
    Be Careful in a Sticky Situation like this One, hun. It can Ruin what you Have Had for so Long and so Strong. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Put your thoughts down on paper. Read them over and over again editing and clearing the expression you want to share. Then at the end of the day give it to her then walk away. Give her the chance to obsorb it and come to her own conclusions. But be ready to be rejected or friend zoned for life