I'm in love with my best friend and don't know what to do, any advice?

I'm in love with my best friend and can't tell her how I feel.
I've know her for so long and it's been the funnest time of my life. She always made my day better when we worked together and she was the best part of my week.
But, whenever I try to tell her, I choke up and can't express what I feel. I start to stutter, feel anxious, and can never say my words. I want to tell her how I feel and how she means so much to me and inspires me to improve myself and be happy.

Tl;dr
Any advice on overcoming my fear?

1|1

Most Helpful Girl

• If you see a Sign any Time that is Telling you she just Might feel the same, Then sit her down.
    However, If you have Never seen Anything to Give you even One clue, You may be out of Pot Luck.
    Be Careful in a Sticky Situation like this One, hun. It can Ruin what you Have Had for so Long and so Strong. xx

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Put your thoughts down on paper. Read them over and over again editing and clearing the expression you want to share. Then at the end of the day give it to her then walk away. Give her the chance to obsorb it and come to her own conclusions. But be ready to be rejected or friend zoned for life

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Whatever you do, don't spew. Don't do it! You'll want to do it, be dying to do it, but don't. It never works. Even if she likes you her shock will overwhelm her. The key with these situations is show, don't tell. Start flirting very gradually. Drop some comments about how she looks, something to let her know you see her in that light. She may have those feelings for you, but you have to give her time to adjust and start to see you as a sexual entity.

0|0
    0|0
  • My advice is when you go to tell her don't focus on saying what you need to say. Just say anything and go from there. Can't walk then just put one foot infront of another.

0|0
    0|0
  • Practice what your going to say, dont use cliches, Just be honest and tell her the truth. Your brain will tell you that anythign to back out, you just need say 'fuck it' and jump into the convosation

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds crazy but, write her a letter. If you can't find the words vocally then write your feelings down. But, be careful. Expression of interest and love can ruin your friendship

1|1
    0|0
  • You can work you way out of the friendzone its just tough, gotta change the way she sees you which is easier said than done

0|0
    0|0
  • How long are you friendzoned? And.. this just happened or you like her since day 1?

0|0
    0|0
  • Relax start a normal conversation... And just say it

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't ask her out. She will only see you as a friend. Look for someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be blunt about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Like a Rants& Raves?

0|0
    0|0
  • Has she shown any signs of interest back?

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree that you should adopt the love letter approach.
    Hopefully you have some idea already whether she feels the same? Either way, in written you will be able to convey your feelings without choking on your words.

0|0
    0|0
  • Walking through it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes