Should I delete this a guy I work with off my IG?

I work with a guy who i thought was cute. He wanted to follow me so he asked for my IG name. It took him a week to follow me but when he did i noticed he was following this other girl I work with (before me) and only likes her pics and no one else’s. Not even my pics. Should I just delete him off my page? I’m not really interested anymore plus this other chick is married so im not really digging HIM and his personality anymore. Thanks!
Updates:
Thank you everyone! 80% says to delete so i have :-) thanks again!!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would delete him. He may like you as well but that is irrelevant at this point (because he likes her more than you). Delete him now before he strikes out with the other girl. Once he finally gets the picture that nothing will happen with her then he may turn back to you. Out of vindication you might respond in a way that you shouldn't - Guy might lose his job. Cut the guy some slack and delete him now.

1|0
    0|0
    • No I would never be vindictive towards him but I wouldn’t be interested anymore knowing how he doesn’t really care about other people and their statuses. I’d never plan on more with someone who was taken.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I say give the guy a chance! I feel like you're looking into this way too much. Friends like eachothers posts? I like a lot of workmates posts on instagram but that doesn't necessarily mean I'm attracted to them. Even though your workmate is married, there are a lot more guys out there that would leave a happy relationship alone than to interfere. ☺

1|0
    0|0
  • You don't want him around, cut him loose to ignore someone else's pics.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah delete him

1|0
    0|0
  • You can if you wish!!

1|0
    0|0
  • if your not interested then move on

0|0
    0|0
  • I would murder him and hide his body first