Girls, Are you more inclined to reject certain races of guys?

I ask because in pof I notice it’s like a huge race thing I’m biracial and I have messaged white women and virtually none of them respond even though I’m part white myself

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Right, people have preferences and don't have to date you. Secondly, just because they don't reply to you doesn't mean they don't reply to other biracial peeps, so you're calling people racist when you don't fully know. Just saying

2|0
    0|0
    • My whole life I have had to overcome obstacles due to race and disability. I truthfully didn’t think this would be one of them

• I’m more inclined to reject blond white dudes because I don’t find them attractive. I don’t find any blond dudes attractive for that matter.

1|0
    0|0
    • So who do you usually go after

• Show All
    • And then this whole “what’s wrong with me? Why don’t you feel sorry for me?” act is for what, exactly?

• I don’t expect people to feel sorry I just wanna know what I’m doing wrong typically I don’t make the same mistakes when I mess up but this is one thing where I never knew what I was doing wrong

• I won't date certain races. It's not that I'm a racist person, but just that I cannot see myself dating them because thats not what I'm attracted to.

0|0
    0|0
    • So are mixed men just not desirable cause when I was younger I heard someone say that because I have white and black in me that I would never know my true identity

• Show All
    • The real impressive thing about all this is absolutely nobody picked me they called me mentally challenged

• I wouldn't let it get to you. It's just a reflection of themselves. They must be really sad hurting people to try and make others feel bad. I wish you the best. Hope everything works out for you.

Recommended myTakes