Guys, why didn’t he message me after the date?

I saw a guy on tinder and followed him on insta after we matched. He messaged me on insta and we got talking. A few days later he said he was coming to town to visit his family (he works a few hours away from me) and that he wanted to see me. He’s in the army and constantly moves around for work

i told him I had a dinner so he asked me to go drive ins after so I said yes.
In his car we got talking and then the movie started. He pulled me in for a cuddle and about 20 mins into the movie I sat up to get comfortable and he grabbed my face and kissed me. I could tell he wanted to have sex
I couldn’t help but intensely kiss him back but had to pull back before it got too heated

He eventually pulled me on top of him and I said no we can’t and he’s like okay we won’t then put my hair behind my ear and said god you’re a pretty one aren’t you
I kissed him lightly and turned back and he wanted to hold my hand and softly kissed my shoulder and smelt my hair. After the he tried again and we got heated kissing and I reminded him I didn’t want to have sex and he was okay he lay on me for half an hour and we just talked
I said I should go as it was really late and we sat and kissed for awhile until I left.

I haven’t heard from him
Why do you think that is?
  • He likes you but doesn’t want anything serious
  • You didn’t have sex with him
  • He doesn’t give a fuck
    Vote C
  • He’s playing it cool
    Vote D
Ok so we ended up speaking today and he was being really flirty. We then started talking about him back at work and he sent me a picture of him in his uniform and I said he looks hot. He told me “maybe one day I’ll dress up for you” and anyway we were flirty for awhile. Now I’m more confused hah

16

Most Helpful Guy

• This doesn't sound like a guy who cares or wants anything serious. But He's looking for some action right now. Since you were looking for something more serious he could tell it wasn't going to work and didn't bother texting you. Its hard to tell for sure, but I wouldn't worry too much about this guy. The right guy will not make you question your value to him.

• Yeah I think you’re right. He definitely said things which made me feel like he really enjoyed my company Outside of the fact he wanted to have sex but he also spoke about his friends relationships failing due to working in the army. I think he’s not looking for a relationship and you are probably right that he could sense more from me which is why there’s no point messaging
      Disappointing though when you don’t get a message the next day but ah well