Should I break up with him?

So me and my boyfriend keep arguing a lot these past days and yesterday it escalated pretty bad. He works a lot now so its understandable why we aren't meeting much lately but also he disabled his snapchat map location and I can't see him anymore, he never hidden it before. Secondly he says how tired and depressed he is but he keeps going out with his friends and making quite lots of new facebook friends and some of them are girls. The worst part was he asked me yesterday a bizzare question: Isn't it weird how we dont have anything in common? How completely different we are?
And I got upset and angry and he started defending himself how it was only a question and he didn't mean anything and how he still loves me. He also accuses me that I dont trust him. He always keeps his phone with him whenever he goes which I didn't mind before but now I understand why. What do you think of this situation? Am I overreacting or he is just trying to drift away slowly?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes your over acting. Not cause his bitch ass. Cause you seem to make him center of your world. Your growing attach to things that not making you feel happy. Your noticing all these things about him. What about you? Have you gone out with your friends? Have you been on social media turning it up, have you ever stop and wonder how being away from drama is good thing.

What im saying is, he's acting like total jerk and your reaction is as though he cheated on you. My advice is do your own thing, dont get upset to things he say and do cause you'll go insane dealing with him, and make sure your happy. Him, he may or may not realise what he got until its gone. The moment you fall out of love. Thats it.