Dating appointment?

Guys, I want to ask if you set a date without exact time (hours) with a woman several days ago. Then on that day, will you text her before to confirm the date? If the guy doesn’t say anything to confirm, does it mean he doesn’t want to go? I should say something or just keep silent? I’m confused:)) but don’t want to ask him. Hahaa! If you’re about to advise me to ask then please advise more details how should I ask in a cool way. 🤣 it’s been a long time I didn’t play dating games due to last long term relationship. Kind of loosing skills already hahaa 🙈.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think you are understanding the process but you can also message him sth like "when you dont give me a time till 3 pm that day i will consider our date as cancled sweety"

1|0
    0|1
    • I also dont have any datingskills, im single for 5 years now 😂

• Show All
    • I'd just ask very kindly like "Didnt we wonna go there today, at what time would you like to meet then?" just anything friendly and straight up

• Ms asker^^ u r very anonymous today. But if you follow me or sth i could message you about my problems if you dont mind ^^

• If the guy arranged the date yeah he should text or call to see if you're still up for the date. You could easily just drop him a text asking if he's still on for the date, I don't think it makes you come across as needy, if he doesn't reply just move on, he's obviously not that bothered.

1|0
    0|0
  • Typically it is as you said, no exact time, the guy should at least message or call you the day before. If he didn't, he's not interested. If you REALLY want to ask, you can just text him asking when did he want to meet up? You need to get ready or something. Don't say you are doing something at a certain time because it gives him an excuse to "back out"

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes