Girls, can you be too busy with work, family or friends etc for a relationship?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes... it's all about priorities. But if you have time for friends and family you should have enough time for a relationship just cut the times in half. Just remember to have time for yourself. Others come second.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• Honestly No but some girls will try to say yes. Take my friend for example. She has a baby, job, and goes to college. She wanted to date but finally decided she was too busy. Until she got back with her ex and now she always makes time for him

0|0
    0|0
  • You can certainly be too busy... BUT your never too busy for things in your life that are important to you

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely. It took weeks for me and my guy to get together for our first date because I was so busy with work. As was he. But we did interact a lot with one another through work.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with this! I spent a lot of my late teenage years and early twenties focusing on my studies and getting the job I really wanted.
    I feel like I’m in a better position to date now. I still don’t have a lot of time now but I feel like I’m in a mental state now where I can think about dating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unm, no. BUT a person can use these things as coping methods of their inability or anxieties towards starting/ nurturing relationships. I guess this is why there are old ladies who were once Teachers who die alone w/ 50 cats.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you can. But are those things more important than love? Only you can answer that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could be if I wasn’t that interested in a guy. If someone is genuinely interested in you, they will find the time for you no matter how small.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like Guys, Yes. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • No you can't u can also make time for that as well