Guy acts like he likes me but has a girlfriend. What are your thoughts?

He is my FedEx guy. He delivered some items to my house and then friend requested me on FB and Snapchat. He started talks big to me and even complimented me on my looks.

I noticed on his profile it lists he’s in a relationship with no name attached. He only has two pics up that could be his girlfriend and it’s listed he’s been in a relationship since June. He doesn’t mention her on anything or in conversation. Finally I asked him if he was in a relationship. It took him a while to answer but he finally said yes then asked if I was. I didn’t answer then later he asked if he had scared me away then asked if I was taken or not. I told him I was single. He asked if I was interested in him and he was just wondering. I told him I couldn’t answer that. He had a girlfriend and to text me when he’s single. He messaged back and apologized. Swore he wasn’t a cheater and still really wants to be friends.

We still talk all the time and he always checks me out on Snapchat. What is going on? What game is he is playing?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds to me like he's trying to be respectful to you. He might also want to continue talking to you so that maybe you will get to know him enough and like him enough to ignore the fact that he has a girlfriend. You have already told him that it would be okay if you were single that is telling him that you like him enough but if he was single. Maybe some more positive reinforcement on your behalf would make him leave his girlfriend. But you have to think that if he is worthy of hurting his girlfriend. Remember what comes around goes around.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• When a guy is in a relationship and tries it on and then says sorry and wants to be "friends" he means he wants sex with you. So long as you reply to texts or messages or speak to him or smile at him he will try because you are "LEADING HIM ON" - in his eyes. Where else will he get laid when he has a girlfriend already? Nowhere.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• This game is called , hunting. Rest i leave to you imagination.
    If u this he's a real good guy, think 2000 times keep his request pending for 6-8 months if he's still there at least he's committed for his goal, to get u. Then its ur choice and judgement , whether u want him or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's all about you. If you are attracted to him then you better leave him. Because if it develops to love then you are going to hurt yourself very bad.
    If you see him as a friend then there's no problem with going out with him.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you would let him he would deliver a special package he has in his pants for you. He is a cheater type.

0|1
    0|0
  • he's trying to have sex with you, it sounds like. Or it could be that he is losing interest in his girlfriend, but wanted to find someone else before he broke it off with her. All depends on the guy, honestly.

0|0
    0|0
  • He wants have a sexual encounter with you. If you are better looking then what he has then he wants to try things out with you. Standard monkey branching

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• Stay away from him. If he cheats on her, his girlfriend, then he would cheat on you, if you were his girlfriend. What's the saying - How you got them is how you'll lose them. Not worth it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Could be Here, dear, He is Having Problems with her, Maybe even Having Second thoughts.
    Go Slow with Joe until you Know More in Store. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • This guy sounds like a total scum bag! I would stay as far away as possible

0|1
    1|0
  • I think he is trash. He has a girlfriend but plays with you. Dump his asa girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • That he's a fuckboy douchebag.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes