Guy acts like he likes me but has a girlfriend. What are your thoughts?

He is my FedEx guy. He delivered some items to my house and then friend requested me on FB and Snapchat. He started talks big to me and even complimented me on my looks.

I noticed on his profile it lists he’s in a relationship with no name attached. He only has two pics up that could be his girlfriend and it’s listed he’s been in a relationship since June. He doesn’t mention her on anything or in conversation. Finally I asked him if he was in a relationship. It took him a while to answer but he finally said yes then asked if I was. I didn’t answer then later he asked if he had scared me away then asked if I was taken or not. I told him I was single. He asked if I was interested in him and he was just wondering. I told him I couldn’t answer that. He had a girlfriend and to text me when he’s single. He messaged back and apologized. Swore he wasn’t a cheater and still really wants to be friends.

We still talk all the time and he always checks me out on Snapchat. What is going on? What game is he is playing?

717

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds to me like he's trying to be respectful to you. He might also want to continue talking to you so that maybe you will get to know him enough and like him enough to ignore the fact that he has a girlfriend. You have already told him that it would be okay if you were single that is telling him that you like him enough but if he was single. Maybe some more positive reinforcement on your behalf would make him leave his girlfriend. But you have to think that if he is worthy of hurting his girlfriend. Remember what comes around goes around.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• When a guy is in a relationship and tries it on and then says sorry and wants to be "friends" he means he wants sex with you. So long as you reply to texts or messages or speak to him or smile at him he will try because you are "LEADING HIM ON" - in his eyes. Where else will he get laid when he has a girlfriend already? Nowhere.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE