Vote D
    Vote E
    Vote F
  • 19+
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Why did that picture get put there lol? I didn't put it there.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• They can date whenever they want but dating before 16 is just hard. Unless you live in NYC like me haha. Then I guess the subway can get you around.
    I do think that it's hard to really trust kids with dating though. Since it so easy to make mistakes due to lack of forsite. Like having a kid at 13 can really ruin plans for college.

0|1
    1|0
  • I didn't start to date until I turned 17 and don't regret anything!

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The rule for me was I could date once I turned 16. I still haven't. Just haven't found the right guy yet. I think most are probably ready around that age, but some definitely aren't. It depends on the person/people.

1|4
    0|0
    • You're in for a long haul. Guys who started dating around your age are usually Nice Guys. They still haven't dealt with their insecurities and often times than not look for girls to provide some sort of happiness (They be looking for validation).
      Guys who have the mental badassery to find their passions, focus on self improvement, create healthy hobbies, stay fit find validation from their actions and accomplishments *Cough* 21feminist *Cough* are gonna be hard to find.

• @21feminist

please stop you sound like MGTOW
      very stupid

the best time to date is around her age
      the best time to fall in love is around her age

cause once you get older its gonna be hard to love

• When they're mentally and emotionally prepared for it and when they're mature enough to know how to handle a relationship and how they have to be treated in one.
    So definitely after 18

3|2
    0|0
  • It really depends. I consider any younger than 17 playing at love. Don't get me wrong, I have been in love with the guy I am with now since I was 12-13. But if we had dated when I was that old, I would consider it playing at love because we were not fully old enough to know the struggles of life. 17, you're a senior in high school. Bout to go to college and now you get to adult so dating can be viewed seriously.

1|1
    0|0
  • Around about 17+ . then again people going date some people do not have the maturity to date. I did date in high school then college. most guys in high school are immature and college the same . more worst in college. some girls are very immature get jealousy. try steal people bf/gf. it happens twice to me. been cheated on twice. in past.

1|1
    0|0
  • Whenever they feel like they're ready. Sex at 15 seems reasonable to me though.

0|1
    3|0
  • I'd say when you have yer own wheels and place of yer own to take yer date at the end of the night to have those long meaningful conversations without Mon and dad hanging over yer shoulder and you pay for yer own stuff with the money from yer own hard work

0|1
    0|0
  • You can date earlier but they hardly ever work because you're immature at that time. I've had experience. So I'd say best tine to start dating is 19+ .

2|1
    0|0
  • I would say enjoy your freedom.
    I hate the feeling of being stuck, always having to take your boyfriend with you and always having to make time for them.
    I will wait till I finish my school, so around 21.

0|1
    0|0
    • But date whenever you like to date.
      Date when you feel ready for it.

• With my girls, I'm thinking 37. But I would like grandchildren, so maybe 25? :)

Seriously, any of those ages would have been OK, but I'd hope they'd avoid sex until they were sure.

1|1
    0|0
  • Unsupervised? Whenever parents feel that they can be trusted to be left alone to care for themselves for several hours.

0|2
    0|0
  • How about this. When you dont need someone to make tou happy and instead are content w/ who you are, got your head on str8 and got goals.. and can actually be a stable mable to someone else in this sh*thole society.

0|1
    0|0
  • I started around the age of 13... my friend, she started at 16. I'm 22 and she's 21, and our past relationships combined total to 14.
    My opinion is, if you can endure the pain of a breakup, the hardships in a relationship, until you find "the right one". It's really up to the person to decide.

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to gain as much experience as possible. So why not start dating at fourteen?

0|1
    1|0
  • Maybe formally, 16. But there's nothing wrong with younger kids going to get ice cream or whatever together.

1|2
    0|0
  • When you should start dating? Then u must know the answer, it depends , on ur cash in hand , (for the gifts, movies etc) and the mental state to accept the relationship and nurture it

0|1
    0|0
  • I would say around 16 is a good age. Not necessarily dating for marriage but casually dating and learning how to interact one on one with the gender of your affections.

0|1
    0|0
  • 18 or when they are mature enough to understand the seriousness of a relationship and potential family.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think kids should wait until they older. I waited until I had grown up before dating. I didn't have my first date until I was 391.

0|1
    0|0
  • in your teens is the best time
    cause that's the time when people actually fall in love

after that it goes down hill

0|1
    0|0
  • I think when a person reaches a level of maturity
    That happens at different ages for different people

0|1
    0|0
  • I was allowed to start dating since I was 13. I've still never had a boyfriend, I cri :(

1|1
    1|0
  • As early as possible. It's important for developing self confidence and learning to deal with not just your own pain, but others as well.

0|1
    1|0
  • Dating at 2 and sex at 5. Perfect !!!

"IN THE NAME OF MODERNITY" !!!

1|1
    0|2
    • To all the down voters: so you have no problem with 15-16 yr old hooking up and having open sex like animals, but when I change the number, you go start having problems?

• Anyone that’s mentally mature enough, so probably around 20 years or older, from what I observed.

1|1
    0|0
  • whenever they are ready for it but I don't suggest it to 17below...

0|1
    0|1
  • People start fucking or at least sexually experimenting at Jr high so that's like 11-13 years old

0|1
    0|0
  • Once you know what you are doing with your life, in other words... Never XD

0|1
    0|0
  • Between the age of consent and when you are actually ready to get married.

0|1
    0|0
  • Around 17-18, but you can start earlier to get experience and to learn

0|1
    0|0
  • Only when they're actually ready for dating.

It doesn't depend on age

0|1
    0|0
  • My mom said 18. I said 16. So I chose 17.

1|2
    0|0
  • Everyone's different, whenever they are ready

2|1
    0|0
  • Whenever they're ready for it.

0|1
    0|0
  • 17 for sure

0|1
    0|0
  • You think there’s a set age? Come on man

0|1
    0|0
  • 47 years old

0|1
    0|0
  • 23 for boys, 20 for girls

0|1
    0|0
  • 17+.

1|1
    0|0

0|1
    0|0
  • Like 12 now

0|1
    0|0
  • Id say 16 but sexually 18

0|1
    0|0
  • Before that

0|1
    0|0
  • It's their decision

0|1
    0|0
  • I think 16-17 is the perfect age to start.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cause you are uglllyyyy

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel sixteen because before that with puberty, hormones, and getting used to high school its not worth it. But sixteen and up, I feel from my experience most students are getting the hang of it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I chose 19+, but what I really wanted to choose was 24+.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes