Do you agree here?

It’s okay for girls to criticise men about their penis size. For instance, you get really shallow opinions of women on YouTube. On street interviews.

But if it was role reversal women would be shouting at us Calling us assholes, for criticising things there is no way to change.
  • I agree
  • Don’t know
  • I don’t
    Vote C

14

Most Helpful Guy

• But girls DO have to deal with that bullshut. Men have really publicly shallow opinions of bust size, for instance. And girls rarely get up in arms about how guys like bustier girls (the most common case).

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no problem with people giving their honest opinions, no matter how critical, when they're being asked for them.