Girl stopped texting me randomly, when she was texting me daily?

Hey, so let me give some background on myself first. I'm not a dating expert by any means and this is literally my first attempt at dating using Tinder. So I met this girl on there and exchanged a few messages on the app and then gave her my number. She sent me the first text and we started talking. She told me that we share similar interests and that she wants to get to know me better. She and I were texting daily for almost a week now and then suddenly she stopped.

What makes this unusual is that that very same day she sent me a long text apologizing for replying late to a text that was only a few hours old. She lives about an hour away from where I do in a small town. The last text that I sent her was that I don't mind small towns and that it would be cool to know everyone around you. It has been two days since I sent that text and I haven't got a response from her. I was just about to set up a date to meet up and that's why I was mentioning where she lived.

Now it seems she hasn't been posting on any social media or Snapchat either when she normally posts daily which leads me to think maybe she is genuinely busy. Should I text her back and start a new conversation I'm kinda worried that I will look needy?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• she's probably just busy. You won't look needy if its the first message in a few days. Just be like " hey if you're not to busy this weekend, do you want omto do something?"

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe she’s just busy or in a place right now where she doesn’t wanna talk to anyone

0|0
    0|0
  • She found another guy or she finally figured out that tinder doesn't work.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes