Do you respect and appreciate honesty from a woman?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. I usually have to teach/train the girls I am with to just tell me the truth. I'm a big boy - I can handle it. And the vast majority of the time, whatever she is afraid to tell me is either something I already know or is no big deal to me anyway..

Bad news sucks, but I can deal with it, even if it's hard. But if I don't know what's wrong, things usually just get worse.

Just TELL ME ffs.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 85

• "If the truth shall kill them, let them die."
    I do not only respect and appreciate it, I deem it absolutely necessary to be honest in a relationship. Modus operandi is either sincerity or sarcasm. That's all I need.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems like an obvious answer haha. Are you insecure about your honesty and loyalty and want to have reassurance? Us guys value honesty very high, and if any girl I were dating cheated on me, I'd break up with them on the spot. No if, ands, or butts 😏

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone, I think, would appreciate honesty in another person, whatever the genre or type of relationship. It's an attractive trait depending on the nature of the person.
    Being honest doesn't mean spitting everything you think on other people's faces, nor is it a way to justify an aggressive attitude, in that case yeah, you're honest, but also a dick, which accomplishes nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honest is very important. As long, as she doesn't dump on others, justifying it under the false term of "honesty." There is kind honesty, and honesty that is used to wreck people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, more than. I demand it. I would rather be told something isn't right than believe everything is ok when it isn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do respect her for it, and I am honest as well to the women I date or have a relationship with.. the honesty part has to be there for any relationship to go anywhere.. sure some people will sugarcoat things to get what they want, I would say more guys will take this route then women.. and I say that because I have met a lot of low life guys that do not care about the women's feeling's in the long run.. it is about what can be said to her to get what I want.. to me they want total control.

And if they are lucky enough to land a long term relationship, they want control of everything in it including who the woman's friends are, and in relationship like that.. being honest to the woman.. is a pipe dream to them.. not all guys are like that.. but many are and that is the sad part and I see this not changing anytime soon.. a good and solid relationship has to have honesty in the mix,, no lies at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I appreciate honesty out of anyone. Only betas and sissies can't handle honesty from a woman. They'll tell you they can respect and appreciate it but they don't

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes; a mature male would be able to respect a woman's honesty and truly appreciate it, depending where it's coming from.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love to see more of them! It realy pisses me off if somebody just can't be real.. but i know the behavior off most people so i can guess why it isn't that way... to much triggering!

0|0
    0|0
  • Well duh! I do not respond well to dishonesty. I respect a woman who speaks her mind. Even if her comments sting a bit at times.

0|0
    0|0
  • ABSOLUTELY! I would take the truth over the alternative any day, even if ut hurts. It's better to know.

0|0
    0|0
    • Would you take her back if she was honest

• Show All
    • Got it ok.

• Everything work out okay for you?

• Yes, that's what i want, otherwise you can't trust them, even if the truth hurts, lying hurts 100× more

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. But manipulative guys dont. They use that circumstance im their own benefit

0|0
    0|0
  • If a women is honest with you. You are the Luckiest person ever. Really I wish to be a one with my girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Honesty is always appreciated, However, honesty can also be used in not soo noble ways, the key thing to remember is, there's a time and a place.

0|0
    0|0
  • I respect and appreciate that in a woman, in a men, in a government, in a friend, in a cousin and in every single person I talk to

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so... my ex was honest with me and told me she cheated on me... i told her to get the fuck out... does this counts?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I'd rather hear the truth and have it sting, than hear a lie and have it rip me to shreds when the truth comes out.

0|0
    0|0
  • i admire it respect and incredibly appreciate it!! <3

0|0
    0|0
  • No i want them to lie to me. Tf kind of question is this? Lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Not just in a woman, but in anyone. Just be a decent human being.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honesty is priceless... I naturally respect women. Honest once deserve to be respected more

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I deserve* honesty from a woman

Everybody should, men or women

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah of course, someone who isn't honest can't be trusted

0|0
    0|0
  • YES I FUCKING DO NO WHITE LIES TO MAKE ME FEEL GOOD I WANT THE BIG ASS TRUTH

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why anyone would NOT appreciate or respect honesty from ANYONE

0|0
    0|0
  • I respect honesty from anyone. 'tis a rare trait these days...

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. I do the same and expect nothing but honesty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i like it when my girlfrend has to say something

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. No woman is worth any man's time if she can't even be a decent, honest person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes