Why Is he still texting me?

I had been texting this guy for over 10 months on and off and he kept asking to meet me, in the end I finally met him and we really hit it off. We met three times after that and it all went really well. He told me how much he liked me and said about meeting on a certain day the week after. When I asked on the day about meeting he said he had stuff to do which I was fine with. Its been 2 weeks after that now and he has not asked to meet me again but he constantly messages me everyday and is more frequent than ever but he has still tried to meet up with me again. So why does he continue to message me everyday without asking to meet me?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you guys live in separate towns/cities? Maybe he is busy? Maybe you try and ask him and see what is going on.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he's just busy. He's still talking to you so that's a good sign, daily as well.

• but I sometimes talk to him and he is at home doing nothing? is he waiting for me to ask him? as he is the one who has always asked to meet?

• There's no harm in asking. If he keeps rejecting, then yea, it's a bit fishy.