Coming home from strip club to your girlfriend?

What is going through your mind HONESTLY after coming home to your girlfriend after the strip club? When you fuck are you thinking of he strippers or her? Are you imagining the strippers body while you have sex with your girlfriend? ...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What's going through my mind? "Man those fucking hotties need to get fucked." Unless they weren't hot, like if they were overweight or whatever, in which case I wouldn't have stuck around anyway.

Anyway, there's no point in thinking of another girl literally as I'm fucking my girl; I'm not blind. I can see it's my girl, not another girl. I don't understand the whole "imagine it's someone else" thing... it's dumb and makes no sense. Other girls wouldn't feel the same under my hands and on my dick as my girl does, so even if the lights were off, what's the point of trying? So to answer your question, no, I'm not thinking about the other girls DURING sex with my girl, nor are most guys. I'm just thinking about them after sex and before sex and during down time the next day. Hope that clears it up. Why are you asking anyway?

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I take it your guy did that and you're pissed off now? You should probably communicate with him, then. If you didn't let him know that it bothered you, I can almost guarantee that he can't tell. Guys don't tend to pick up on subtle cues, in my experience. If he doesn't care that it bothers you, you two might not be suited to each other, who knows.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Females are overthink and overreact over the funniest things. I never went to a strip club while in a relationship however I have never thought of anyone else but that person when having sex. Now I won't say the reason he is horny and wanting to have sex is because of you, but I think he is still thinking of you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally myself a strip club is just another bar. How is it any different than if your man sees a hot girl on the streets. He could just as easily think of her. You just need to have confidence in yourself.

Also studies suggest women are more likely to fantasize about a different person during sex.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never been to a strip club. I always hear that the women aren't all that and I've heard that from guys and gals. I definitely wouldn't go while in a relationship.
    They'd be pissed I didn't throw money at them for all the times they danced for me 😥

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been to a strip club, nor have I had a girlfriend, but most friends that I know say that it's mostly peer pressure and stress. They don't really like being there that much, and they don't really go there for a good time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never been to one, and don't fancy going.

If you're asking this question, I'm guessing that you think of the male strippers when you come home to your boyfriend? :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I never got the point of a strip club. I go watch a girl take off her clothes and have her pretend she's interested in me just to get my money. It's even better when they call them "gentlemans" clubs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly? I'm just turned on as hell by all the teasing and I'm ready to fuck her silly. I'm not thinking of the strippers at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven’t ever been to a strip club while in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her not the strippers. It's just to get in the mood kinda like reading romantic novels for women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes i think there are more than 50 % retards of all men. Its just brainless.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd imagine he's just fired up in general. Mind you I don't go to strip clubs lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao... not falling for this trap

0|0
    0|0
  • You're smart. That's exactly what's happening

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been to a strip club, and don't plan to ever.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes