Coming home from strip club to your girlfriend?

What is going through your mind HONESTLY after coming home to your girlfriend after the strip club? When you fuck are you thinking of he strippers or her? Are you imagining the strippers body while you have sex with your girlfriend? ...

115

Most Helpful Guy

• What's going through my mind? "Man those fucking hotties need to get fucked." Unless they weren't hot, like if they were overweight or whatever, in which case I wouldn't have stuck around anyway.

Anyway, there's no point in thinking of another girl literally as I'm fucking my girl; I'm not blind. I can see it's my girl, not another girl. I don't understand the whole "imagine it's someone else" thing... it's dumb and makes no sense. Other girls wouldn't feel the same under my hands and on my dick as my girl does, so even if the lights were off, what's the point of trying? So to answer your question, no, I'm not thinking about the other girls DURING sex with my girl, nor are most guys. I'm just thinking about them after sex and before sex and during down time the next day. Hope that clears it up. Why are you asking anyway?

Most Helpful Girl

• I take it your guy did that and you're pissed off now? You should probably communicate with him, then. If you didn't let him know that it bothered you, I can almost guarantee that he can't tell. Guys don't tend to pick up on subtle cues, in my experience. If he doesn't care that it bothers you, you two might not be suited to each other, who knows.