At what age do you feel ready to settle down and want to date seriously that leads to marriage?

• 18-23
  • 24-27
  • 27-30
    Vote C
  • 30-35
    Vote D
  • 35 and over
    Vote E
  • Never
    Vote F
  • Depends on the person you date
    Vote G

1116

Most Helpful Girl

• I think mid twenties is the ideal age to start looking for a life partner... the ancient Greeks believed that in your teenage years you should look for sexual chemistry, extreme passionate love, while in adulthood you should fixate on a deep sentimental relationship akin to the closest friendship filled with love.

Most Helpful Guy

• I felt always ready for that at a young age. I only dated people I thought could be a long-term relationship. While I never planned to marry at a super young age finding that one was a serious thing when I started dating.