Would it bother you knowing your current partner was more romantic with their ex than they are with you?

1631

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I know this and it bugs me. I've been on a mission to improve myself so she'd be happier with me, and it's worked to some extent. Nevertheless, it still bugs me, and I have even considered encouraging her getting back together with him, since I believe in maximum happiness for the whole, and especially for her happiness. If two people are a really great fit, the logistics should be worked out for them to be together. There's too much lost love in the world because of lack of energy and planning.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, yes and yes! This only speaks volumes about how they feel about you. My boyfriend was more intimate with his ex and it constantly has me wondering why he doesn't treat me in such a way. It leaves questions about how much they really care about you.