Would it bother you knowing your current partner was more romantic with their ex than they are with you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I know this and it bugs me. I've been on a mission to improve myself so she'd be happier with me, and it's worked to some extent. Nevertheless, it still bugs me, and I have even considered encouraging her getting back together with him, since I believe in maximum happiness for the whole, and especially for her happiness. If two people are a really great fit, the logistics should be worked out for them to be together. There's too much lost love in the world because of lack of energy and planning.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, yes and yes! This only speaks volumes about how they feel about you. My boyfriend was more intimate with his ex and it constantly has me wondering why he doesn't treat me in such a way. It leaves questions about how much they really care about you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• In all honesty, I think it'd completely kill me. I'm really sensitive, so it'd definitely hurt me to know something like that. But at the same time, I'm sure there's a reason behind that. If not? Then I don't know..

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. More romantic as in they bought more gifts or went out on dates more? Or did more of what they like for them?

I personally don't care what someone did in a past relationship as long as they're focused on our current one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont give a s#it. He does way more with me. We are not 100% romantic. We laugh , we have fun , we play sports , we f#ck a lot. And we do a lot of things together. He didn't do that with his ex-es. So no. Never compare your relationship to the last ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly there's most likely a reason for that. Why allow that to happen? Show her what she came to you for in the first place. For a better relationship show that you care and do cheesy shit but aldo be original. Girls like that kinda thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i fucking hated it... but it was something that i asked and spoke about because communication is good. Turns out she was just too broken from going from relationship to relationship to be good for one anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think to a point, y'all have to understand that in every relationship you gain some and lose some.

There are points where being as romantic as ever and still being crushed makes you lose a little bit of that and it may be hard for them to be romantic in the same way. The real question is are they trying to be there when you need them, are they doing what they can to still make you feel like you're that special someone to them. In my experience even personally after a bad breakup after doing everything romantic you can think of and they still tear your heart out... It can be hard to get back to being that romantic even if you are indeed over your ex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'm not really into romantic stuff but if he doesn't treat me the same or even better, then I might feel like he's still not over the ex. Like I'm just a back up

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that would bother me. I’ve been told I shouldn’t care about the past but it does matter to me. It would feel unfair I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but only because i know that they are the same person, the only thing that changed was their partener. If they are less romantic with me, it is my fault in some way.

0|0
    0|0
  • My opinion is as much as person the environment mood availability likes dislikes also make relationship romantic or less romantic so it's not only a person who controls it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lowkey yes. I’d still feel like they had a connection between the two still

0|0
    0|0
  • No more than it would if I found out she did all kinds of crazy sex acts with her last boyfriend she won’t do with me. Same shit, different gender...

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. Ex means past. I am present. Intensity levels differ from person to person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say that you should focus on your current partner and let them know you like romantic gestures, and do them for each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • A little bit... I'm not sure how I would know something like that though.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would but just a little as long as my girlfriend does not mention about her ex.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would upset me, but the pass is the past and people change.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it would, maybe trust issues that she or he had encounter.

0|1
    0|0
  • sure, i did the same, but that was because I didn't love her as much as I did my ex girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally it wouldn't because I'm not very romantic so I don't have any expectations

0|0
    0|0
  • Wasn't even go there. Just don't wanna know about past that much

0|0
    0|0
  • No. As long as my current relationship is fine, i'm fine too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, quite a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It would definitely bother me.

0|1
    0|0
  • That would likely bother me some.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It would bother me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah. He soon would become my ex as well

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it would

0|0
    0|0
  • A bit, yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it would

0|0
    0|0
  • Well hell yeah is that even a question

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it would. Which is why I don't check.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would make me a bit jealous

0|0
    0|0
  • HELL YES it would bother me a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Not in the least

0|0
    0|0
  • No shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • I would a little

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but only because he was abusive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not possible. I am really good

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind of, yeah
    Would make me doubt myself

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because if they're my partner they probably already know that I'm not super into romance.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is a boyfriend anyways? 😂 never had one

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes