How do I approach this? 🙆‍♂️?

So there is a girl that I have been friends with for years, and she has always been the super-kind, friendly and self-sacrificing type... But at the same time she has never even paid attention to dating or anything like that... And hence no one has ever asked her out or something like that, but recently (probably due to hormones, or the fact that she is an amazing person or something) I have been experiencing strong emotions when around her, and I don't think she has noticed (thank goodness) to the point where I have arbitrary dreams about her... And i don't know what to do, do I speak to her about it? Do I enquire if she has reciprocate emotions? I am really stuck with this.. Lol please help 🙆‍♂️🤷‍♂️😂😂

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You should talk to her more and take initiative if not years will passed and your feelings will come right back or y'all won’t be anything any you would just be wasting time and tgat sucks so i would suggest you figure out what you want and go for it cause tomorrow not promised are you really living your best life and going after something or you going to sit back and let it magically happen when nothing will you pick Good luck

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks that will work 😂 I just don't want to make her feel awkward

• Well that’s middle school for you awkward is just middle school I guess you’re just stuck in middle school if you are you’re probably still in our school suck to suck

Recommended myTakes