Casually dating a guy who leaves in 2 months, wants to date until then, I'm a virgin, what should I do?

Been seeing a guy for a month, brought up that I was a virgin last night, he was cool with it but he leaves in 2 months for a different state for a year for his job (he's been up front about that since we met). Said he wants to date until he leaves, whether that involves sex or just going out and going on dates because he enjoys spending time with me. But he's tried long distance before and 1) it didn't work and 2) it might be pointless doing long distance with someone when you're just getting to know them which I understand.

Either way it's going to suck, I just don't know what the best option would be. Option A, I could get sex out of the way with someone who's willing to teach me and make it a nice experience; B) continue to date him without having sex (intercourse) until he leaves but stick around for the intimacy and the other stuff; or C) I cut him off and end it.

010

Most Helpful Guy

• Two very fundamental question: Do you love him? Does he loves you?

If yes, then Are both of you willing to wait for each other. A year may appear long, but will pass in the blink of an eye. (The catch: someone comes by and the promise to wait is destroyed.)

(I hate to see a good relationship broken just because of work. Hence I hope you can consider the above questions seriously.)

With regards to sex, no (other Opinions had given the reasons).

With regards to intimacy, reduce or remove it immediately (parting will cause you to missed that intimacy, which will tempt you or him to go for a quick relief)

Part and end it if there is love is not strong enough for both of you to wait for each other. (Where you both agrees that there will be someone whom you could love "just around the corner" after you parted.)

• No and no. It's only been a month and he does not want to do long distance but how we spend the next 2 months together before he leaves is entirely up to me I just don't know which option sucks less.

• No love? so no reason to be intimate.

I can almost be 100% sure that you'll be CRUSHED if you have sex with him.

And continued intimacy will only make YOU feel more attach to him and break off with more pain. So in my opinion, break off now, and as gentle as you both could.