I need help please?

I am so afraid of being in a relationship. I was in a relationship about 6 years ago (was in high school then). I trusted the guy with my life, but he tried to rape me, but didn't. I stopped him. He started spreading rumours around that I was a horrible kisser, and definitely not relationship material. I am so self conscious, thanks to him. I believed rumours that he told. I tried to ignore it but it just stuck with me. At the moment I like a guy, we've known each other a couple of months, but I am too afraid to do/say anything. He is the first guy that I am attracted to since my last relationship. And I'm kinda scared letting someone else in again.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• This is the whole point of dating. Getting to know each other gradually. At 21 now, you should be able to find a more mature and more responsible guy. One that is not going to try anything nasty. It does take some time to build up trust. You will be fine, if you take things slowly, at YOUR pace.

If a guy is not willing to go at your pace, and give you time to build up that trust, walk away from him. He is immature, and not the guy for you. Maybe not the guy for ANY girl until he can be more grown-up.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just explain to him your past experience so he understands why he'd have to be more understanding

2|0
    0|0
  • Hay life is life and you can't control others, if you dont try with people then you won't ever have a person

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes