Does he like me or he is just being nice! If he likes me what should I do in this situation?

I used to run away with him in first days of university but he was kind of the leader of graphic students he did so so many things and he did everything for graphic's day party and since my friend and i were good at drawings we helped him a lot through the things and since he was our roommate's friend she told him to take pic of she and her fiance then she brought my friend and i too we all went out to the picnic and that day went perfect i posted a story on instagram of that day but it was just a flower and #gooday #goodfriends and he replied "nice pic :) " even though he is the professional photographer and posted a pic of greens and said #bestday the day after that he invited us to a picnic that all the upper classmates were going and he forced my friend and i somehow and we played paintball volleyball and more and he was always choosing me to be in his group then when the day has ended he text me as if i enjoyed the day and i said yes! He said" eveeyone liked youuu!!!" Annd balh blah... we kept talking but since i have barely time i used to answer him very late! Then he texted my friend "can you kill (my name)'s boyfriend! ? :''(((" he is always nice and caring to me and others everyone ! Today we had the same class (he is upper classmate but he failed some (/w\ ) i tried to make eye contact with him we did but i couldn't keep it and after that he posted a pic he took with a poet talking about Fallin in love and staying quiet... my roommate has told him I'm in relationship first days he told her i like her and now... what should i do if i like him back?
He also told my best friend that he wants to take photos of us just as a gift and my friend told him that it's not right because he did already so much for us... he likes me or he is just kind or... ... ... i like him so much and i don't know what to do... now that I'm in relationship and we hasn't been dating for too long and it's not serious because we doesn't even meet he is in another city...

01