Do guys like girls that are late bloomers?

A girl who has never been on a date, never hugged / kissed / ... a guy.

I sometimes feel insecure when people just assume I've done "everything" with a guy, just because of my age. I've never been really focused on guys and everything related to it, because I put school first. So I was wondering if guys prefer a "more experienced" girl.
  • Yes
  • Don't mind, but prefer more experienced girls
  • No
    Vote C

010

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes but it is impractical because most of the time they probably have done everything before already. That's just how most women seem to be these days, of course there'll be some who haven't but it's always safe to assume they're not first because of the sheer proportion of those who already have.