Do guys like girls that are late bloomers?

A girl who has never been on a date, never hugged / kissed / ... a guy.

I sometimes feel insecure when people just assume I've done "everything" with a guy, just because of my age. I've never been really focused on guys and everything related to it, because I put school first. So I was wondering if guys prefer a "more experienced" girl.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • Don't mind, but prefer more experienced girls
    Vote B
  • No
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes but it is impractical because most of the time they probably have done everything before already. That's just how most women seem to be these days, of course there'll be some who haven't but it's always safe to assume they're not first because of the sheer proportion of those who already have.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I have enjoyed both experienced and non experienced.
    Being non experienced is actually a really big turn on to some as we feel like we cam teach you some things.
    The reason inexperience has been a turn off in the past is when a girl knows nothing about her own body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your giving men a hypothetical option that doesn't matter or exist in reality. If a dude likes you or is attracted to you he doesn't give a shit if your experienced or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're experience does matter as much as your willingness to try things you've never done before

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because we are selfish and want the best for ourselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it would depend on the age of the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t really care

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a late bloomer myself. I'm a virgin.

0|0
    0|0
  • I see girls thinking this all the time and I still don't understand why it's so prevalent.

No, experience is not appealing for the vast majority of men. Guys prefer less experience so just stop worrying about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It does depend on the age, but generally I think so. I know I do since I'm more or less the same way

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes