Why am I just so worthless?

I am literally crying, I can't take this anymore.. my boyfriend follows country guy pages on instagram and they show girls in shorts and asses and everything.. He is so good to me and tells me I am good the way I am.. I am from the city and I am more indoorsey person and my boyfriend is more out doors guy. I am a fatty.. and I am overweight. I am TRYING to lose weight and being confident. But he keeps liking girls photos on instagram, and I don't wanna sound like a bitch and tell him he can't do that. But I posted a photo of him on my instagram but he hasn't done the same. I am so insecure, and I honestly think he deserves someone who is country. A girl was in a suit and was thin, and I am not thin. How do I tell him? I wanna break up with him. He is lying to me telling me I am fine the way I am but then liking girls instagram photos. I am done with men, they are all the fucking same.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• So what are you crying about, either move on and find someone you are more compatible with, or fix the problem. Sitting there complaining about a problem doesn’t fix it.

• It's not even that, I like him even love him. I don't know why guys do this shit.

• Because instead of looking good (is what he told me, he told me I looked good yesterday when we hung out) instead of looking good, they look amazing. I know a lot of hot girls with great personalities. Maybe he should dig one of them out. Cause I am not worth it, I wonder sometimes if I was hot he would go out of the way to see me more. We live an hour apart but we only visit once a week.

• Again, why are you complaining about the problem rather than fixing it. If you are actually unattractive, work on becoming more attractive. If you are already in fact attractive, you need to fix your perspective.