Why am I just so worthless?

I am literally crying, I can't take this anymore.. my boyfriend follows country guy pages on instagram and they show girls in shorts and asses and everything.. He is so good to me and tells me I am good the way I am.. I am from the city and I am more indoorsey person and my boyfriend is more out doors guy. I am a fatty.. and I am overweight. I am TRYING to lose weight and being confident. But he keeps liking girls photos on instagram, and I don't wanna sound like a bitch and tell him he can't do that. But I posted a photo of him on my instagram but he hasn't done the same. I am so insecure, and I honestly think he deserves someone who is country. A girl was in a suit and was thin, and I am not thin. How do I tell him? I wanna break up with him. He is lying to me telling me I am fine the way I am but then liking girls instagram photos. I am done with men, they are all the fucking same.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• So what are you crying about, either move on and find someone you are more compatible with, or fix the problem. Sitting there complaining about a problem doesn’t fix it.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's not even that, I like him even love him. I don't know why guys do this shit.

• Show All
    • Because instead of looking good (is what he told me, he told me I looked good yesterday when we hung out) instead of looking good, they look amazing. I know a lot of hot girls with great personalities. Maybe he should dig one of them out. Cause I am not worth it, I wonder sometimes if I was hot he would go out of the way to see me more. We live an hour apart but we only visit once a week.

• Again, why are you complaining about the problem rather than fixing it. If you are actually unattractive, work on becoming more attractive. If you are already in fact attractive, you need to fix your perspective.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You're boyfriend wouldn't be with you if he didn't want to be. So stop pitying yourself.

And not all guys are the same. Some will be assholes, some will be nice. Just try and meet the latter, and forget about the others. It's the same with girls.

0|0
    0|0
    • Otherwise he is so good to me, I don't know why guys think this is okay. I honestly feel like shit about myself. Maybe he's better without me.

• Show All
    • Alright if it's not wrong then I am gonna like pictures of half naked guys.

• Atta girl!

• It sounds a lot more like you're way too intrusive into his online life, and that you're using your boyfriend to justify your own anxieties and negative self image. You don't need to break up with him. What you need is a therapist

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know what I need anymore. My weight is the problem. If i lose weight everyone will stop bothering me.

• You need good sex, a sensible self-image, and a therapist. Possibly a booty call on the side to prop up your self-esteem, although your new therapist might disagree with that

• Jesus you're just over thinking

0|1
    0|0
    • Nah I don't think so.

• I hate guys honestly.

• Then break up with your boyfriend , become a man hating feminist, because guys just look at models in Instagram, and call them perverts all while your drooling over ryan gosling and 10 inch dicks

Recommended myTakes