Why am I feeling so down?

I am trying to work on my weight, but I am falling into bad habits. I have really low self esteem and even considered breaking up with my boyfriend. He's been liking some girls in shorts photos and even a girl in a suit photo. My body looks nothing like hers, I am bigger lady. He tells me I am perfect and good the way I am but I know deep down he wants someone whose hot.. even if I lose the weight I won't be hot. I don't know what he wants from me, I am nothing special.. and it's kinda making me feel down. I am trying to exercise daily, almost twice a day. And trying to starve myself, and I am hungry all the time. I even tried diet pills.. I also have PCOS so it's hard to lose it.. Why is my boyfriend with me if he's liking beautiful girls photos on instagram.. he never posts pictures of me in his facebook or instagram. It says we are in a relationship on facebook but I don't know.. he said we make a good match but then likes other pictures of girls on instagram who are hotter than me.. why doesn't he just find a hot girl then?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• The way you diet yourself is not good. Don't starve yourself it just makes you hungry more and it will double up your weight if you do it like that. Eat full of vegetables and fruits. In exercise, it's okay if you exercise 30 minutes to one hour in 4-5 days. If you really love to eat food then I think you search High Carb Hannah in youtube. She eats more but at the end she lose some weight. You do it because it's for yourself and not for your boyfriend.

Most Helpful Guy

• What makes you think that you know what he wants better than him?

Gets on my nerves when people do that. It is possible he could like girls who look like that and girls who look like you. People can like 2 things. I'm sure you don't just eat one meal ever because you enjoy other stuff too.

• Nah. I call bullshit. I am in love with him, but I get jealous when he does that..

• What does you being jealous have to do with a guy you're with being attracted to more than one body type?

My wife is a bigger woman after 2 kids but I'm still very attracted to her. I also think swimsuit models are good looking too.

It sounds like you're just looking for validation to be mad at him.