My boyfriend and I went on a date?

Hi.
So my boyfriend and I of a year went on a date today that was long over due.
During our date we were talking and such and it felt like the spark in his eyes were gone. He held my hand and kissed me and walked me to the car and said he’ll be home later cause he’s going to the gym and watch the game.
I was a bit upset as he came on the date in basketball shorts and a t shirt. During our date there was no sweet talking or anything. I got dressed nice and he didn’t say anything.
I’m just venting. Sorry. I just expected more. I’m 27 he’s 33 so I don't know.

212

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems like he’s lot interest in you from what you’re saying. You need to think properly if its possibly you overthinking. You should also try telling him how you feel, and if he is considerate of your feelings and what you have to say then maybe there's a hope. The real question is if deep down if he still feels love for you and he can either be honest or you’ll have to figure it out on your own

Most Helpful Guy

• I reckon because you been together for a year or so he’s proabably took it for granted and not make the effort when he’s had something else planned.

Also maybe you could of planned it for another day when he didn’t have basket ball practice.

Also you need to say to him that your hoping he’s not taking you for granted and actually put effort into you as much as you put effort into him.