My boyfriend and I went on a date?

Hi.
So my boyfriend and I of a year went on a date today that was long over due.
During our date we were talking and such and it felt like the spark in his eyes were gone. He held my hand and kissed me and walked me to the car and said he’ll be home later cause he’s going to the gym and watch the game.
I was a bit upset as he came on the date in basketball shorts and a t shirt. During our date there was no sweet talking or anything. I got dressed nice and he didn’t say anything.
I’m just venting. Sorry. I just expected more. I’m 27 he’s 33 so I don't know.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems like he’s lot interest in you from what you’re saying. You need to think properly if its possibly you overthinking. You should also try telling him how you feel, and if he is considerate of your feelings and what you have to say then maybe there's a hope. The real question is if deep down if he still feels love for you and he can either be honest or you’ll have to figure it out on your own

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I reckon because you been together for a year or so he’s proabably took it for granted and not make the effort when he’s had something else planned.

Also maybe you could of planned it for another day when he didn’t have basket ball practice.

Also you need to say to him that your hoping he’s not taking you for granted and actually put effort into you as much as you put effort into him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't know either. "A date that was long overdue" It sounds like he's not putting much effort into this relationship. You aren't a priority for him, you aren't happy, and you haven't been happy for a while. Is this how you imagine your future with a guy? An occasional boring date? What do you want in your future? You can't meet someone else as long as you are seeing him.

0|0
    0|0
  • The best part is that he came on a date. Secondly Some people dont say or do anything special to express themselves. It is u to understand them. He kissed u and walked u to the car and he might have opend the car door for u also... these small gesture are way too big then bringing some gifts for u or took u to a restaurent or something like that...

0|0
    0|0
  • There’s a book called the heart of love , I recommend you it to both of y’all , if he doesn’t want to reas it or is not insterested and you try to find out what’s wrong

0|0
    0|0
  • communication is very important. Ask him if something is wrong, because you noticed that he seemed like he wasn't his normal self on the date and then be quiet. Your silence will demand a response and give him space to consider the question.

0|0
    0|0
  • you deserve more, if he's not down for the effort the relationship won't go far. im sorry.

0|0
    0|0
  • 27 + 33 = 60 (a nice round number) It was meant to be. Don't give up! Stick with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Communicate with him about it, calmly and clearly. Its important you understand each other

0|0
    0|0
  • He think he will always have you when ever he wants

0|0
    0|0
  • Dump him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not the best of guys

0|0
    0|0
  • I am sorry to hear it