My girlfriend wants to hang out with a guy she had a thing with?

Me and my girlfriend have been dating for 4 months and we're in high school and don't hang out as often as I'd like because she's always too tired or busy. Anyways she hung out with her best friend this past weekend and her friend made plans for her and my girlfriend to hang out with 2 other guys who I know my girlfriend has had a thing for in the past. I trust her I just don't trust the guy and I don't know how to explain to her that I'm uncomfortable about this. should I be uncomfortable about this? There going to some swimming hole.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell her something or if not play along with the game and go make plans with your friend and tell him to invite 2 girls see how she acts.(Sorry this is the evil me and what I would’ve done if I didn’t say anything to her about how uncomfortable it is for me). But in all honest and truth you have to address and let her know how uncomfortable is making you feel. You’re in a relationship right? You both have to respect each other and by her doing this she is basically telling you she doesn’t respect you.

• I was thinking about hanging out with a chick this day but it's probably not the best idea. I'm just going to talk to her when she wakes up. I'll keep you updated

• If she follows through with it you definitely need to hangout with that girl. You should’ve said vice versus on the “because apparently she knows she’ll be all over” if it’s going to be the same with the 2 guys she’s going to be with. The whole best friend doesn’t like you is a fake reason bro don’t fall for it. If a girl really liked you her best friend opinions shouldn’t matter at all.

• Vice versa*