Why the weird reactions and no Results?

Trying different things to attract girls, example how I come across style and possibly exploring that I may not be physically attractive which I'm ok with I don't need some encouragment just want truthfulness. Some friends say I come off strong because when people ask me questions I'm honest. So not mysterious. Others I'm too assertive. Some say that they just didn't feel like responding to my text or call. A lot of stand up and or ignores even from girls who asked for my number. Some people told me to just give up some said it was my approach. Some say it's cuz I'm not 100% sure I want a relationship vs one not stand. A lot of excuses. Some say I'm too good for them. Others say not confident. Keep in not a lot to base what they are saying. Personally I think I do the same things other men do and am pretty Respectful just do not get results. Any thoughts?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Voiced out to them? Tell them what kind of person you are and what you want, don't keep being on some says some says, it's not about them bruh

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes